021

Kaia

"Who are you going with me or Kentrell?" My mom asked. "Kentrell. Sorry , I always go with you to your concerts."

"Ok." She responded. "Bye." I hugged her. "Bye." She waved before I walked out of the room with Kentrell. "You going on stage with me?" he asked making me shake my head no.

"I'm just gonna be weird , and stand there." I held my hands up. "No you not." He wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

I just hummed in response as we walked out to the sprinter. I sat in the back , and rode silently.

Everyone else was pretty loud.

"Why are they even coming?" I asked my dad. "because...they like my lil hype men." He explained.

"She look young as hell. Don't tell me you fucking with a 14 year old again." Some dude with shark teeth spoke. My dad scrunched his face up before looking back at him. 

He look like he bite people....he definitely do.

he definitely do

"Hell nah. This my daughter nigga." My dad explained. "You got another kid?" He asked with wide eyes making him nod.

"Damn." He mumbled before looking at me. He didn't say anything , so I just mugged him. "I'm quando." He held out his hand.

"Kaia." I mumbled, not touching his hand. He smacked his lips before pulling his hand back. Soon we arrived at some building, but we were in the back.

We stepped out of the car , and I hopped on Kentrells back. He carried me inside, and to some room while everyone followed.

They sat in the room , and talked for a  while , and y'know the usual... get high. Soon I got back on Kentrells back , and we began walking with everyone else.

"Where are we going?" I asked. "To the stage." He responded. "Nooo, put me down. I can't." I begged as he held on to me tighter.

"Stop before you fall." He laughed. "Put me down." I semi yelled as I heard the dude on stage say his stage name.

He laughed as he grabbed a mic. He ran on stage with me on his back. I burried my face into the back of his neck as Murder business began to Play. People began to cheer extremely loud as he let me down.

I crossed my arms as I walked to the back towards Ben. He let me get on his back while we stood in the back of the stage.

I was so mad right now , but mostly nervous.

Even though it was extremely loud, I somehow fell asleep.

I woke up on my dad's chest. He was still asleep, so I went back to sleep.

••••

"So let me tell you. He brought me on stage after I specifically told him that I didn't want to be on there." I explained as my mom listened.

She just laughed making me huff. My phone began ringing, and I answered it once I realized that it was Drew. "Hello." I mumbled.

"Hey." He responded. "Happy birthday. Sorry I didn't call you first, I was going to." I explained. "It's cool. Where you at tho?"

"I told you I was in new York. I'll be back in like 2 days." I explained. "Oh."

"So you basically just called me so I could tell you happy birthday?" I asked. He began laughing. I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Bye Drew." I giggled. "Bye." He mumbled before hanging up. "She always on the phone with that nigga." My dad muttered.

"Well she has friends too." My mom explained. "He ain't no damn friend." Kentrell stood up. "Yes he is." I added.

He stared at me with a blank face before smiling awkwardly, and sitting next to me.

"You can talk to me about anything." He wrapped his arm around my shoulders. "I don't want to. Your mean."

"No I'm not. Be honest, do you got a boyfriend?" He asked as I laughed. I nodded as I looked off in the distance. His grip around my shoulders tightened.

"O-ok. Ok. Thats fi- Kaia who the hell is it?" He semi yelled making me laugh. "I'm kidding." I laughed before he loosened his grip.

"Then who this drew nigga is?" He questioned. "He's really just my Friend." I Shrugged. He nodded before speaking.

"We going back to BR today." He explained. "Good. New York is ghetto." I mumbled. He patted my shoulder before standing up.

••••

"Where are you going?" I asked my dad since he didn't get out o the car. "To the studio." He explained.

"Let me go." I got back in the car. "I thought you said you didn't like the studio." He reminded me as he pulled off. "I don't, but I wanna go."

"You finna rap?" He joked making me shake my head no. "I can't." I shrugged. "It's gon be somebody else there." He explained.

"Ok." I shrugged. Soon we arrived at the studio. I walked inside with him , and my eyes landed on the two boys here. Well one of them was a full grown man.

It was Boosie, and I guess thats his son.

(😏Change of plans. Iykyk)

I watched as they greeted each other. I sat down before my dad introduced me to Him.

I watched them walk into the booth as the boy sat down next to me

Sooo, I'll do a pt.2 for this chapter.

But not today. I'm Soo tired. Wattpad is exhausting. Its like a whole job.

Thanks for reading, and please vote 💗