064

Amare

                              Amare

"I am Gon come see you. I just came a couple weeks ago, I can't keep taking trip-" Kaia cut me off.

"Why not? You got the money." She mumbled. "I got school too." I explained. "Boy , you don't even be going to school. You go like 2 out of the 5 days a week that your sussposed to go." She rolled her eyes.

I smacked my lips "At least I go."

"You making up excuses. If you don't wanna come , just say that." She mumbled. I sighed.

"It ain't even that. I just be busy , but I'll make plans to come down there." I explained.

I didn't even bother asking if she could come down here , cuz I already know how her parents is. They not gon go for that.

"Aight , bye." She hung up. I just let out a huge breath before sitting on the bed.

Kaia

"Ki, you can really sing." My mom smiled. "What? You think that Foreal?" I asked.

"Yeah. You sound better than me."

"Mm...thank you, but I don't sound better than you." I replied. She smiled a little bit before her phone rang.

She didn't answer she just stared at the screen. "I think your dad's outside." She explained.

I stood up and ran downstairs. I ran to the door. I opened the front door and seen his car in the driveway.

"Is he here?" She asked coming down the stairs. "Yeah , I'll see you later." I slipped my shoes on. "Where y'all going?" She questioned.

"I don't know." I shrugged.

•••••••

"I like how that one sounds." I pointed. "Which one?" My dad questioned. "The Ak-47. Get me one of them." I glanced up at him.

He laughed. "It got a kick. It's gon take yo whole shoulder off." He chuckled. "Don't worry about me. I'm gang Foreal , not for fake." I mumbled to myself.

"What?" He questioned as he picked up the gun. "Nothing, lemme shoot the Mac 11." I spoke.

"Hell naw."

"Then why you even bring me?" I smacked my lips. "Shut up. We finna go." He flicked my forehead. I sighed.

"I'm calling yo P.O." I crossed my arms. He glanced at me. "Ian on parole."

"Mm." I mumbled. When he was finished gathering the guns and Everything we headed back to the car.

He stood outside of the car talking to some guy when my phone began ringing.

I answered the group FaceTime call. "Hello." I sighed.

"Why you blowing yo breath and shit?" Miranda questioned. "I can't breathe??? Damn." I replied.

"She got a attitude." Harmony mumbled. "No , I don't. What y'all want tho?" I asked.

"Damn, what if we just wanted to talk?" Emoni chuckled. "Oh."

"I was gonna ask y'all for 200 dolla-" I cut harmony off by hanging up.

"No ma'am. I'm sorry." I shook my head as I sighed.

"I need that abortion money if my period don't come in the next 48 hours." I sighed.

They called me back making me sigh. I answered. "Kaia , that was rude." Emoni spoke holding in a laugh.

"I don't got it. I need my abortion money. SORRY ABOUT IT." I threw my hands up. Emoni laughed with me.

"Kaia , I'm not getting rid of my baby." Harmony rolled her eyes. "Girl , I'm not talking about you. I'm talm bout me."

"WHAT?"

"Emoni , don't act surprised. I told you what happened." I sighed.

"What happened?" Miranda questioned. "So basically....pause cuz I'm finna be 17 next week , but um anyways...."

"Amare was down here two weeks ago. I accidentally drank some of my dad lean stuff." I explained.

"You overdosed?"

"Shut up , no.." my voice trailed off. "Girl you got that dick???"

I sighed as I covered my face. I felt bad every time I thought about it. "I was...I don't know. I wasn't in my right mind." I explained.

"So he took advantage of you?" Miranda asked. "No. He didn't. He kept asking me if I was sure that I wanted that. I kept saying yes , and even then he tried to stop me. After a lil bit , he just let me... ya know." I explained.

"Aww, ki-"

"BITCH, I HOPE YOU TOOK THAT PLAN B."

"Yes.....like 13 hours later." I mumbled. "It should still work." Miranda explained.

"I hope so." My stomach twisted. "So how was it?"

"Girl....it was long , and tiring."

"Kaia , and Harmony. Y'all done fucked up our hot girl summer-" I cut Emoni off.

"Wasn't nobody finna be a hoe with you anyways." I replied.

She smacked her lips. "Anyways, I got a new pet."

••••••

"AHHHH, KAIA. GET IT AWAY FROM ME." my mom yelled as I held held Oreo in my hands.

"Kaia STOPPP." She yelled as I laughed. I placed the ferret down on the bed and it ran wild.

 I placed the ferret down on the bed and it ran wild

"OREO." I yelled. She froze and stood up. I laughed as I picked her up.

(Y'all ,I want one so bad 😩 I'm just scared that lil mf Gon be bad. )

"If you keep doing that imma make you get rid of all of them." My mom pointed her finger. "Sorry." I mumbled.

I stood up with Oreo. She grabbed on to my shirt and held on as I walked to my room.

The other two were asleep in the ferret home thingie.

It was on my dresser so tiny wouldn't mess with them.

Tiny seemed to like them though. He wagged his tail as he sat in front of me and Oreo.

"I'm bored." I mumbled.

So Yea 🙂....

Anyways, thanks for reading and please vote 💗