046

Kaia

                                Kaia

"Why is my-" I shook my head seeing tiny with my clothes in his mouth. "Drop it." I pointed.

He just stared while wagging his tail. I walked up and grabbed it. He still has a good grip on it. I pulled my clothes and he began to growl.

"Tiny stoppp." I stretched as u heard my clothes ripping. He pulled as hard as he could, and the shirt ripped. I had the sleeve in my hand and he had the rest.

He finally dropped it , and ran away while wagging his tail. "That lil bitch." I mumbled.

I picked up the remains of my clothes, and shot it in the trash can.

I grabbed my phone and went live.

I propped my camera up and stood in the mirror. I began to fix my edges.

I glanced down at the comments.

Hey baee 😩

Where's your dad? 🤣

Yb somewhere blowing Nene back out 😭

Hey 😊👋

Wheres our mom? 🥺

I scrunched my face up. That's my mom.

"Umm, chile anyways....go stream my dad's album." I shook my head. "Tell me now , and don't lie to me. Is my butt getting big y'all?" I turned around.

"Kaia , what are you doing?" My mom asked. "Mama, am I getting thick? I'm getting thick, huh?" I grinned.

She just stared at me before shaking her head. She mumbled something as she grabbed the broom.

I ended the live before speaking.

"Wait, before you go....can I go to Emonis house? Yes her parents will be there."

She stared at me for a few moments. "Ok Kaia. And you better answer that phone, I mean it."

I nodded.

Her and my father had been extremely protective over me every since that day. It had only been 4 months since the incident.

A lot of people would expect me to be so depressed and in my feelings about it. But im not. I've been going to a counselor.

It's a proven fact that sexual assault victims have common coping ways.

Some are falling into depression, Being a lot more sexual , and some people commit suicide.

That's what my counselor told me. I obviously haven't committed suicide or fell into depression...

She don't know what she's talking about.

"Kaia , you can take yourself." She told me.

I smiled. My mom and dad had gifted me a car a couple of months after I got my permit and then my driver's license.

"Alright, bye. Can I spend the night?" I asked. She sighed as she looked at me. "Kaia , I am not playing when I say answer that phone. If you don't answer, you not going nowhere else until your out of my house."

"Ok , bye. Love you." I kissed her cheek before running upstairs. I grabbed my overnight bag and slipped on some slides.

I grabbed my keys and headed downstairs. "Bye." I waved again. "Bye. Call me when you get there." She said.

I nodded in response before heading outside. I placed my overnight bag in the back of my black 2021 range Rover.

I hopped in the front seat and started the car. I scrolled on my phone trying to find something to listen to.

I just played double up by Nipsey Hussle since it's my favorite song At the moment.

Before I drove off , I began doing my edges in the mirror.

This is exactly why my mom doesn't ride with me. She hates that I "procrastinate."

I just be tryna make sure that I look good.

I put my edge control away before finally driving off.

••••••

"Emoni invited Amare over." Miranda explained with a smile on her face.

"Foreal?" My eyes widened. Miranda nodded. Soon Emoni came in the room with a mug on her face.

"What's wrong with you?" Harmony asked as she continued to braid Zekes hair.

"My fucking mama. She be pissing me off with that dumbass man in there. So you know how he cheated on her and shit so the got divorced right?" She asked.

We all nodded except for Zeke. He was all in his phone.

"He don't even take care of me , but she took that man back , and she defends him with her LIFE."

"But what did she do just now that made you say that?" Miranda furrowed her eyebrows as she laid back on her boyfriend, Angel.

"Gurl , they in that room and they won't come out , so you know what's going down." Emoni rolled her eyes.

"Ewww." I scrunched my face up. "Right." Harmony agreed.

"Harmony, go open the door for Amare." Emoni looked a her phone.

"This ain't my house and that ain't my man."

They looked at me. "that's not my man either."

"Alright, remember that." Emoni nodded before going out of the room.

Soon she came back with Amare.

He had on the usual bum nigga outfit.

You already know what I'm talking about.

Some fresh g fazos , a white wife beater, and gray sweats. He had on a black durag as well.

He still looked good in the simplest outfits.

"Waddup." Zeke finally spoke.

Amare dapped him up and gave angel a head nod.

He greeted the girls and sat next to me. "Wassup."

I began smiling, but I didn't make eye contact with him.

"So you not gon say nun to me?" 

I turned my head the other way to hide the fact that I was blushing.

"Aight, I see how it is."

"Hi." I turned back towards him. "nah , don't speak now." He chuckled.

"I was just playing." I smiled.

Alright, I'm finally back 🙂

Y'all allergies kicking my ass RN , so Ian going to school today. I got a game this week tho 😢 first game of the season. We finna lose 🤪

Anyways, I hope y'all had a good weekend.

Thanks for reading and please vote 💗