034

Kaia

                               Kaia

I closed my eyes as I felt myself getting closer to my climax. I felt his warm semen fill me up causing me to immediately squirt.

Since when do I squirt?

Since when do I have sex?

My eyes flew open, and I felt the warm liquid running down my legs.

That ain't what you think it is. It's pee.

"Oh my-" I cut myself off by sighing. "That was very inappropriate." I mumbled as i pulled the covers off of my body. My sweatpants now had piss stains in them.

"Whats wrong with you?"

I almost fell out of the bed hearing that. I let out a huge breath remembering that I had spent the night at dukes house.

"I peed on myself." I sighed. "Euhh, get out of my bed." He pushed me causing me to fall out of the bed.

"My bad." He covered his mouth. "That's was uncalled for." I mumbled as I stood up. "it's some clothes in there." He pointed to the drawer.

I grabbed some clothes, and headed to the bathroom.

After showering I put the clothes on. I walked out of the bathroom, and realized that duke wasn't in there. I heard talking coming from downstairs

I opened the door revealing Keisha.

"Hey Kaia." Duke's mom Keisha spoke. "Hi." I waved with a smile.

(Random , but dukes real name is drew so if you see Drew that's his real name.)

"How ya mama?" She questioned. "She's good." I explained. "That's good. Everybody down stairs eating if you looking for duke." She explained.

"Ok." I mumbled before walking past her , and downstairs. There was two other boys , and two other girls 23 being one of the boys.

Keisha really don't be caring. She let anybody in her house.

"Waddup." 23 gave me a head nod. I gave him a head nod as well before sitting down at the table. "You good?" Duke questioned.

"Mhm." I nodded.

I was only over here because my m was staying at the hospital with my dad , and Im tired of staying at home so she said I could come over here if it was alright with Keisha.

After finishing breakfast we headed outside.

Just Jamal , and I were outside. We were waiting for everyone else to get their stuff together.

"Wassup with you?" He nudged my shoulder. I slapped him catching him off guard.

"Don't touch me." I dusted my shoulder off. "Yo , why the fuck you put yo hands on me? I thought we was cool." He held his face.

"No we're not. You ghosted me , and ran away. Now you show up with some gir-" he cut me off by speaking.

"You jealous or sum?" He furrowed his eyebrows. "No-" I cut myself off seeing Duke , and everyone else walk out of the house.

We began walking as the talked. I didn't say much. I began thinking about my dad. I want to go visit him , but at the same time ion be wanting to see him like that.

My phone began ringing catching my attention. I walked a bit behind them as I answered my mom's phone call.

"Hello." I spoke. "Hey , what you up to?" She questioned. "Nun, slapping niggas. Can you come pick me up?"

"Kaia , watch yo mouth. I'm already on my way." She explained. "Oh, ok." I mumbled. She hung up on me making me roll my eyes. I slid my phone in my back pocket before grabbing Duke's arm.

"I have to go back to the house. My mom's coming to get me." I explained. "Why?" He questioned.

"Because." I shrugged. He sighed before turning around with me , and walking back to the house.

After going inside I grabbed my things before heading back inside.

We sat on the front step waiting for my mom to pick me up. Soon her car pulled up.

"Bye." I stood up , and gave duke a brief hug. He walked back inside of the house as I walked towards the car.

"Hi." I hopped in the front seat. "Hey." She drove off.

"Where we going?" I asked. "To hell if we don't pray." She mumbled. I just shook my head.

I pulled out my phone, and began scrolling on Instagram.

"Can I get these?" I showed her a pair of uggs. "No Kaia , you have enough." She explained.

"So? I want another one." I explained. "I said no." She glared at me. I huffed as I leaned on the door.

Soon we arrived at the hospital. We headed inside, and checked in and all that.

My dad had been shot , but he's doing better now.

I had an attitude at this moment.

We walked inside of his hospital room. "Waddup." He smiled. "Why you looking like that?" He laughed. I sat on the bed next to him , and hugged him.

"She won't buy me these UGGs." I whispered to him. "I'll buy em for you." He kissed my cheek. I smiled as I glanced at my mom.

Since I'm starting school tomorrow I'm going to try to update thug effect today but I won't be updating as much.

I know y'all seen this shit- they together 🌚

Mmmm, Ian a hater , but....

Get it I guess.

Thanks for reading and please vote 💗