It started with a Pig

Start from the beginning

"What happened?" Mabel placed everything down on the bed.
"The poor thing was trapped and when I touched the net it started to burn me. I-I couldn't just leave the pig there since the net was also burning him," Dipper explained, "We need to focus on the baby first since I don't know how long he was in there for."

Mabel read through the page and her eyes widen.

"If you are using this on something normal or even half-normal then it will be in tremendous pain. The pain does not last long, but if it is a monster then it will feel no pain from the treatment," Mabel read, "Can we even take this risk?"
"Shit," Dipper muttered.

The pig's eyes started to glow and spat out a small bit of fire in front of the twins. It wasn't a normal animal so it was safe. Mabel quickly cleaned the wounds and then placed a mixture of mushroom leaf paste on him. Mabel bandaged the pig up and placed her blanket on him.

"There has to be something for you in this book," Mabel started to go through the pages.
"Mabel, just do it," Dipper told her, "It won't be for long and it hurts so bad."
"Are you sure?" Mabel asked.

Mabel tried to convince him that they could find another way, but he was he didn't care. Mabel did the same thing to clean his hands and asked again if he was sure.

"Just do it, Mabel," Dipper said, "Don't tell me when it's coming."
"Okay," Mabel said, "I'll try to do it at the same time."

Mabel just grabbed the bowl and placed his hands inside it. For a second Dipper didn't feel anything until another second passed by. Dipper screamed in pain and Mabel felt extremely bad since she couldn't find another way.

Mabel started to bandage his hands and apologized in advance in case she hurt him more. Stan heard the scream of pain and quickly went to see where it was coming from. Mabel looked at Dipper and noticed that his eyes glowed and his birthmark was also glowing.

"Bro, bro," Mabel muttered, "Your eyes are glowing again."
"R-Really?" Dipper said, "My hands are hurting less now but it still burns."

"Maybe something cold can help," Mabel said.
"What's going on?" Stan quickly came inside the room, "Is everything okay?"

Stan saw Mabel wrapping Dipper's hands and there was a small pig right next to them.

"Grunkle Stan, I can explain," Mabel said.
"Why is there a small pig here and what happened to his hands?"
Stan asked.
"Too tight," Dipper's eyes slowly stopped glowing.
"Dipper took a walk in the woods and it was just a walk. Then... I don't know what happened but I'm sure that he didn't mean to get hurt." Mabel said.
"I tripped down a hill and I saw the baby pig in the net and I tried to set it free, but then the net started to burn me. The net was hurting the pig as well and I just couldn't leave him," Dipper explained.
"How did the net burn you?" Stan asked.
"I don't know," Dipper said.
"Do we need to take you to the hospital?" Stan asked him.
"No, it stopped hurting," Dipper said.
"Is there anything that I could do," Stan asked them.
"No, we're fine now," Mabel said.
"If there is anything you need I'll be downstairs in the kitchen cooking lunch," Stan told them.

Stan left the room and Dipper looked at Mabel. They both looked at the pig and then at each other. What were they going to do with the baby pig?

"The pig was all alone," Dipper told Mabel.
"I'll keep the baby in my room since you won't be able to take care of him," Mabel said, "Since your hands."