Glass of water.

Hinata POV: Diabetes has been developing for months, but he hasn't become worried yet.

I felt myself stirring awake. It must have been late at night. It was silent. My mouth was dry, and my insides hurt. I needed water. Shivering from the cold without my duvet, I walked along the landing, and downstairs. I found an empty litre sized bottle on the counter, and filled it up. In moments, I had finished half of it, and had to refill it again.

"Shoyo?" I heard my mum say. She peeked through the door of the living room. "What are you doing awake?"

"Oh, just getting water." I said in a hushed voice. "You?"

"I'm reading, I couldn't sleep." Mum yawned. "Now go back to bed. It's late."

"Okay..."

And I walked back upstairs with a litre of water, which would easily be gone by morning.

Timeskip.

"Hinata." I heard, faintly. "Hinata? Hello?"

Oh, someone's talking. I opened my eyes. Wow, I had really fallen asleep. I mean I knew was tired, but not this tired. I could see Yamaguchi sat in front of me, turned around. "You totally fell asleep."

"O-oh..." I mumbled, sleepily.

"Get it together, I had to spend the last fifteen minutes distracting the teacher."

"Oh, okay. Thank you, sorry." I babbled.

"It's okay, nothing to apologise for." He turned back around.

I practically had to force my eyes to stay open for the next half hour.

Once class had finally finished, I could walk upstairs to the roof to meet with Kageyama.

"Hey!" I called. He was sat quietly on a bench, eating. I dashed over, and sat by him, but I found I was short of breath, and had to sit down quickly, so I didn't topple.

"My mum made lunch!" I said. He looked at me, he didn't look like he cared that much.

"Okay." He sighed.

"Hey! Show enthusiasm," I complained.

I opened my lunch box, and practically inhaled it. I was so, so hungry.

"Wow. Um.." Kageyama mumbled. "You're really hungry today, huh..."

"Yeah, all the time lately. It's just so good."

Kageyama didn't quite finish his, so I took the leftovers and ate those quickly too.

"Wow, what a fatass," He laughed.

"Hey! Shut up, I'm hungry. I'm going to go refill my water bottle."

"I swear you've refilled it at least 5 times today, and it's only just gone lunch?"

"Water is good for you Kageyama!" I said loudly, before closing the door.

"Milk is good for you too!" He called.

I rolled my eyes.

Timeskip to practise.

My stomach was aching, but I couldn't miss practise. I walked down to the changing room, to be met by all the others changing. I noticed, with my volleyball kit on, it looked much looser. That was odd. I was eating more, but losing weight. Maybe it was just my metabolism changing.

I walked to go sit in the gym. All of them were already there.

"Hinata, you're late." Coach said.

"Sorry sir, I had to get some water."

"Okay, whatever. Just sit." His voice was slightly stern, but not serious. "So tomorrow, we're going to have a friendly with Nekoma. I know it's very sudden and very soon, but that's what's happening. So I want full effort in today's practice."

"Yes!" Everyone said. They were exited for tomorrow's match, but riled up to defeat Nekoma. They all went onto the court, and had good practice, but Hinata struggled. For some reason, his eyes were fogging up nonstop, and he couldn't see the ball properly. As well as this, he felt exhausted and unmotivated.

"Hey! Hinata!" Coach Ukai said. "Are you alright? You've seemed out of it for the last few weeks. Especially today."

"Just tired coach!" I said, with forced enthusiasm. "I'm alright I swear. It must be a growing thing."

"Well you better be back with your head in the game tomorrow." He said.

"Alright!" I said.

A girl from a different class suddenly peeked her head through the gym door. "Hey, is Hinata Shoyo here? He's being picked up for an appointment."

I turned my head. "Oh, that's me. I didn't know I had an appointment."

"Okay Hinata, you can go. Train at home this evening and get a proper night's sleep."

"Yes!" I said, before picking up my kit bag, and leaving, still in my volleyball things.

I followed the girl to the gates, where my mother was sat in the car, Natsu in the back, sat on the booster seat.

I walked through the gate and pulled open the door.

"Hey darling!" Mum said. "Sorry for the short notice. I booked you a GP appointment." I sat down and closed the door.

"Why?"

"I'm sure it's nothing sweetpea, I'm just worried because you're so tired, and lost so much weight."

I sighed in annoyance. "Okay, mum. There's nothing wrong but alright."

A/n Hiii! First chapter. Should I continue?