Chapter 04

"Who's she?" Sayu asked as I walked into Light's house. His little sister walked in and examined me. At the same time, his mother walked in.

"Light, who is this young lady," his mother asked.

"She just a friend of mine," Light answered. With that, he guided me upstairs to his room. He opened the door for me to walk in. I gave a wary smile as I walked. He then closes the door behind us and locked it.

Wait a minute!

He locked the door?

Oh, crap. This can't be good. How could I be so stupid!?

"Light," I muttered, turning toward him, "why did you lock the door?" My eyes met with him, but they weren't the innocent, brown eyes I saw before while he was talking to my foster mother. He had the eyes of a murderer, of Kira. 

I tightened the grip on my bag, backing up and repeating the same phrase as he stepped closer to me.

Shit, was what I was thinking.

Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit!

My heart sank as I felt my back touch the wall. Light stood in front of me, giving an evil glare that shot through me.

"Who are you?" He hissed. "Tell me!"

"What are you talking about?" I questioned, playing dumb. "Wait-is this about my real name? You can't be all worked up just because you don't know my name," I laughed dryly.

"I'm mean this!" Light took out something out of his pocket. My eyes widened as I saw a plastic, Ryuk keychain dangling in his grasp. The shinigami was holding an red apple in a "draw my like one of those French girls" pose. I gulped.

"How do you know about this shinigami...Witch?"

There was a minute of silence that traveled through the air. My head rushed from excuse to excuse, looking for a lie that could convince Light and get me out of suspicion. After realizing that I could only tell him the truth, I took a deep breath and began my explanation.

"You see Light," I began, "...I've been having these dreams."

"Dreams?" He questioned. I nodded.

"Yes, you see. I've been having strange dreams of shinigamis lately. I've decided to create them and make them into a keychain just for the heck of it. It's a hobby of mine, you see," I lied. For a second there, Light believed it. 

"Is that so?" Light pulled out a sheet of paper from pocket. He let the slip brush against my skin, and suddenly, I was able to see the shinigami, Ryuk.

"Hey," he said, looking down on me.

I immediately covered my mouth with my hands. It looked like I was scared, and was only covering my mouth to stop myself from screaming, but in reality, I was actually hiding my smile. It was something I couldn't help.

Seeing Ryuk, filled me with joy. Right in front of me, was a shinigami.

"Look at the two," Light hissed. "The keychain looks an awful a lot like this shinigami. Even of you did see him in a dream, it's too vivid."

"And what's up with vivid dreams?" I frowned. "There's nothing wrong with it!"

"Yes, there. And it's not just that," Light added. "You weren't afraid of seeing Ryuk either."

"Ryuk? Is that his name?" I asked. Light narrowed his eyes.

"Stop playing dumb, Witch. You know something."

"And if I do?" I said, smiling. "What are you going to do?" Light twitched.

Yes! I've got him now! How could I forget? He doesn't know my name, and therefore, he's powerless.

"You cant kill me; you don't even know my name! You can't kill me with the Death Note!"

"How do you know about the Death Note?!" He gasped.

"You can't kill me with your bare hands either," I dared. "Right under us is both your mother and sister." I was no longer trapped in front of a wall. I stepped forward. Light didn't step back, but he didn't step forward either. He was shocked, he didn't know what to do, but at the same time, I could sense the anger and rage build up inside him.

There was no going back now.

"Who...are you?" He asked through gritted teeth. I walked toward the door and unlocked it.

"I'm the witch," I chuckled as I opened the door. "Oh, and Light," before I stepped back I looked back at Light, "did you know, shinigamis like apples."

I walked out and slammed the door behind me.

Holy shit! I felt like a boss!

XxX
Okay first off! I realized that I didn't publish this chapter, and I'm so sorry!!!!! Why didn't any one say anything?!?! On my God! I realized this when a friend of my said that's he'd read my story. I was checking over it because I didn't want him to see all my terrible mistakes and I just realizer this. Oh crap! 
I'm panicking!
Guys! Please! Please! Please! Tell me when I make these stupid mistakes!!