- p r e v i e w

WARNING : lmaoo SUPER CRINGY.

authors note: ive reread this story like 4 times now &realized how cringey this is. the plot, the characters n the whole script = messy. but people keep reading this so this ugly thang stayin up.

i wrote this in 8th grade.

note: lower case

bri's POV:

"bro are you coming with me or nah?" nessa impatiently asks me again through the phone.

i roll my eyes and mumble, "fine, but only cause i love you."

"good cause for a second i thought you were going to say no." she notes excitedly.

"who's throwing the party again?" i grumble but her excitement is obvious, "i dont know b, i think sammy or something."

i laugh nervously, obviously it was sammy, his parents are rich and that alone let him live for parties.

"we're going to have a blast bri, promise. don't trip."

but that's literally all i do.

"pick you up at 7"

___

i search through my closet and unsurprisingly nothing catches my attention, i sigh to myself again for the 50th time, already hating the whole idea i signed myself up for. i roam through my room in circles until i stumbled upon a tight black dress off of the corner of my messy floor. it's a little too short and revealing.

thinking about it though, whatever that's the whole point.

to go, i grab some heels that my mom bought me before her wedding a while ago but they're still clean so i can't complain. i finish my make up quickly in the bathroom and at this point my hair is the only thing that's waiting to be fixed.

after a while, i continue to impatiently wait for nessa, realizing i probably rushed through this real fast because of my nagging ass anxiety. i decided to ignore the rising nausea scrolling through twitter and looking through my TL posting about the party.

after another long, wrecking 20 minutes or so i finally hear the same blaring honk that nessa always rings outside my window. knowing that's my cue i lock up and hope in her car.

"finally, what the fuck. i've been waiting for your slow ass" i fasten my seatbelt and stare at her.

"i know i know shut up. you look polished up for once though bitch. it's our lucky day or sum?" she starts laughing to herself.

"keep talking down. you don't look like a homeless man for once so i guess we do win." i cheese to myself and she starts laughing louder.

"jokes aside there's about to be hella heads in there." she looks back at me with a serious face, "i'm so ready for us to get fucked dude."

and i already knew by the end of the night, both of us would've been fucked.

__

Bitch If i catch u reading my shit w/o liking and commenting and interacting u a fan.