Chapter 27

September 2 7:30

It was half way through breakfast when Professor Minnie came and delivered their timetables they had Potions, Transfiguration, Double History of Magic and Herbology. Like when they were in first year classes in their own timeline, the Rider children knew all of the classwork and were bored during the lesson, even the advanced work they had been set was too easy for the highly advanced eleven year olds.

September 20 8:00

The four children and their friends, James, Lily, Marlene, Remus, Sirius, Frank and (On Lily's orders) Severus and Peter, had been in Hogwarts exactly eighteen days and it was now time for the first flying class, the boys where boasting about crazy stunts like out flying muggle police officers or airplanes. Until the girls shot them down as doing any of those things would break the Stature of Secrecy and they would be in Azkaban. They weren't bothered by the boys for twenty four hours... it was bliss. There wasn't a problem in the lesson, and everyone had a go flying around the patch of lawn they had hijacked for the lesson and they even played a small quidditch match against Hufflepuff, who they had the lesson with, Gryffindor won, they had Hailey, Heather and Neville as Chasers, Harry as Seeker, Sirius and James as Beaters and Remus on Keeper, the others joined the Hufflepuffs with Lily as Keeper, Marlene as Seeker, Amelia and David as Beaters and Frank, Peter and Severus (Who was in the lesson as there was only one Slytherin that year, same as Kingsley) as Chasers, Kingsley refereed.