"Come on old man, this don't suit you after seeing you with your annoying gun",I teased him as he laughed.

"I gone overboard", dad sighed.

"Finally", brat rolled her eyes at dad.

"I just can't believe my little one tried to scare me by sueing me of kidnapping her", dad chuckled as brat blinked at him.

"Excuse me,When did I say that dad?", Brat looked confused as I and laughed at her cuteness.

"Is there anything to laugh at?", She narrowed her gaze still confusion lacing with an annoyed look.

"Where is my grandson?", Oldman rushed to my side as I smirked at him seeing him worried for me.

"Glad you are alive", he commented as brat gasped at him while dad laughed.

"Stop it Oldman. You are worried for me", I smirked at him while he rolled his eyes at me.

"No,I'm not", he denied taking a seat on couch.

"You are", I teased him further as I looked at his shoes.

"I'm not", his face reddened with embarrassment still he denied.

"Of course you are. You rushed to hospital as soon as you heard about your favourite grandson lying on bed", brat told the most obvious thing.

"I'm not cupcake", he denied brat too.

"Then why are you wearing trousers and your left shoe must have gone on a tour by itself as it's missing", I told as oldman's eyes widened looking down.

Always acting like a tough one.

"Son".

My hands turned into fist seeing the person in front of me.

"You bitch...go and die".

"Please..don't do this to me...I will try".

My whole body shook with anger.

Livia's POV

"Get out", I flinched at Zane's low growl.

He looked alarmed and ready to throw his father outside.

His real father.

He was ready to...murder him.

"Son..let me"

I shouted when he pushed the table next to him forcefully.

I jumped at my place seeing Zane.

He was ready to get out of the bed as I stepped in front of him.

"Please", I put my hands on his hands to stop him.

He calmed for a second but his chest heaved up and down.

He is about to loose control.

"Get out", now it's grandpa's voice.

"Guards", grandpa shouted as Zane's father never tried to move out.

Zane is about to loose his mind.

"Please get out. He is feeling unwell", I asked his father as my dad started helping him to get outside.

"I just need five minutes", he told but I shook my head shielding Zane behind my back.

Dad literally pushed him outside as grandpa made his was outside.

Locking the room, a squeal left from me when I was pushed to bed while returning.

Before I could process I was embraced in Zane's warmth.