He brightened up at seeing Michael, gasping when the lights turned on and the man aimed at him, shifting on Ashton's lap to lean forward on the table with his elbows and supporting his head into his hands.

"Woah, that's a big gun there. Don't tell me you brought it out just for lil' me and my darling?"

"Who the fuck are you and why the hell are you in my house?"

Calum only turned to look at Ashton, shaking his head in disappointment, "god, he's the boring type. Questions first, shooting later."

He turned back forward when he heard the safety unlock from the man still waiting for him to speak, messing with his hair as he blew out sharply and pushed up onto the table to sit on top of as he crossed his legs underneath him.

"You called us, Mister, duh! Now, put that gun down. My darling doesn't take kindly to when other people point weapons at me, only he likes to do it."

Michael only waited a few more moments as Calum's tone went sly before putting the safety back onto his gun and tossing it on top of the table, looking at the glass of his chandelier across the glass.

"When I called the two of you, it wasn't an invitation to break into my house at three in the morning and blast my chandelier up."

"I know. It was for dinner. So, whatcha cooking up for us? I'm a sucker for pasta and I am literally starving!"

He rolled over onto his back, staring up at the broken chandelier as the lights gleamed and Michael stared down at him from the other side of the table, Ashton not speaking as he merely stared across the table at the bleached blond through the black tinted holes of his mask. He could imagine the awe on Calum's face at the chandelier, knowing the brunet loved staring at lights like the such as he kept a steady finger on the trigger of his colt as his arm hung down over the side of his chair.

Calum groaned with a sudden push up on his palms, turning over to look at Michael, "I'm not kidding and we ain't talking until I eat. Either get your Snow White looking ass into the kitchen or something 'cause I'm like three minutes from biting you. And, not in a sexy way, Michael Gordon Clifford."

The man rolled his eyes as Calum kept his mask towards him, moving to walk away anyway with seeing Calum was serious despite his threats and tone not being the same. Ashton looked at Calum when the brunet leaned in closer, hearing him through the both of their masks as he whispered about being nice while he was gone. He nodded, hitting his ass lightly when Calum got up and making him giggle softly as he pushed his shoulder before he turned to walk off on his own as Ashton watched him out, listening to Michael on the phone in the kitchen on the other side of the wall separating them.

Calum skipped as he walked around, turning up the first set of stairs he found in the dimly lit home with the lack of life outside of him, Ashton and Michael, going up the stairs as they curved slightly to follow the one light he saw up the stairs. He dragged his fingers up the railing as he followed the curve up the stairs, mumbling softly as he sang and moved ahead to the open office at the end of the hall past the rest of the rooms. He invited himself inside the room, rushing straight behind the desk to grab the first skull sat on the display of five, dropping it carelessly when he noticed it was fake as he scoffed and rolled his eyes, hearing it break as he took his knife out of his garter.

He looked carelessly through the first drawer that had already been left open, hitting it shut when he didn't find what he was looking for though he didn't know what it was anyway. He continued his search, breaking open the locks on the drawers easily and digging through each one. His search was futile with the ten minutes he spent, moving to get up into the chair as he grabbed the ring of Michael's desk and slipped it onto his own finger, staring up at it as he raised his hand lightly to watch it shine in the light. He picked up the photo he saw when he dug through the first drawer, rubbing his thumb gently over the blond's cheek through the protective, plastic film of the photo, staring into his bright, blue eyes.

He slipped it into his pocket when he heard Michael, looking to the man as he came up, asking if the food was ready as he put his knife back into the slip of his garter. Michael ignored his question as he told him to get out, Calum not moving as he set the motion of his pendulum balls.

"You've got a big house, Mister. Lots of big, spacious closets, I'm sure. Oh, and beds? How many places in this house can you fuck Luke in? I saw like a million just coming up the stairs from the dinning room."

Michael's face showed his disgust as he glared at the brunet, shaking his head and waving his hand shortly, "What the fuck are you talking about? Get out of my chair. Matter of fact, get the hell out of my house, prying bitch. Take that silent freak out with you."

"Don't talk about him like that, you asshole." Calum hissed back at him immediately, Michael feeling his glare through his mask and made the skull look more menacing despite nothing changing on the outside, "God, you've got a temper on you. I'm just looking around. No need to be pissy."

Michael rolled his eyes as he got closer, slamming shut his laptop with Calum quickly pulling his fingers back at tapping on the keys carelessly as he giggled, annoying the bleached blond further at the high pitched sound of his amusement. He lifted himself up onto the top of the desk, bringing his face close to Michael's as he spoke through his mask, holding himself up on his palms and knees.

"You know, if you're looking for someone to handle your problems, you were smart in calling my boyfriend and I."

"I don't know what the fuck you're talking about and I'm sure you don't either."

"Oh, Please, cut the shit. What's a drug lord doing having neighborly dinners with serial killers if you don't want our help? Is it the precious blond? I heard he causes a lot of trouble for you. Do you want us to punish him for being a bad boy?"

Michael flinched back at Calum bucking forward suddenly, only making the brunet giggle again as he crawled off the desk the rest of the way and adjusted his mask. He pushed past Michael to get to Ashton, letting the man take him off his feet as he looked back at Michael.

"Well, next time we meet you better have food on time, a bag that you ain't afraid to fill of cash and your problems figured out, Mr. Bad attitude. Otherwise, you'll have to deal with Barbie all by your lonesome. Bye-Bye!"

He waved cutely as Ashton started walking him out with him secure in his arms, holding around his neck as they went back down the stairs. His attention went straight back to the chandelier again as they passed it by, waiting until they were outside the same way they came inside before he was speaking up again.

"You did not say anything to him but I will excuse it because he was kind of a prick. He doesn't deserve to hear your lovely, lovely voice when he's acting like a dick."

Ashton helped him into the car, getting in as well after him and starting the car to pull off. Calum took his mask off after a moment, Ashton doing the same and letting Calum put them into the back as he pulled to the first stoplight off of Michael's street as the brunet looked back up at him. He giggled softly at the man grabbing his chin, staring up at him with big eyes as he rubbed his thumb over his bottom lip gently.

"I'll make it up to you still, Cal. Let you punish me for being a "bad boy" and not speaking up."

Calum's eyes lit up even more as he nodded eagerly, kissing his lips quickly before Ashton moved to pull off again on the second catch of the green light as Calum excitedly squirmed in the seat beside him with their hands intertwined over the center console.

-

AN: Flirty killers are the best type honestly 🙄🤚

But Michael has finally made a proper appearance. How're you guys feeling about his character so far? How he is with Calum? Please do not form any attachments to his character, I've warned you now since y'all stay yelling at me 😭😭

But, thank you for reading and I appreciate it more than you know and I love y'all so much!! Take care of yourselves and I hope you have or are having a great day/night! <3 <3

Until next chapter..... (: