"So, if it wasn't for slutty, why did you call me?" Is Barbara really okay?

- Yes she is. You didn't kill her,” he says with amusement and I lift my head to face him.

"It wasn't funny, she could have died!" I could now be in jail, taking a cold shower with other delinquents!

Steve lets out a laugh.

“Don't be melodramatic, Natasha. There was no way you could know she was allergic. I didn't even know. In fact, everything could have been avoided if she had left and not invented being the cook.

"I didn't mean to waste my preparation!"

"Your idea was to cook for me in lingerie?"

“Not just cooking, honey,” I suggest and he kisses me again.

Unfortunately, this time it's pretty quick.

"And what the hell was that report on your diary?"

“Oh, it was nonsense! I got angry with you because of the discussion… I think you understood what was written.

“I get it, but next time don't leave your indiscreet notes lying around for someone to find out.

— Indiscreet? For know that you are also the king of indiscretion!

- I? No, no, I'm very discreet.

- It's nothing! And that naughty look you gave me in front of Erin?
Lucky she was so engrossed in hating me and possibly making plans to throw me out the window that she didn't notice!

"Erin won't throw you out the window!"

'She could try!' You know she hates me!

“Yeah, I can tell she really has a problem with you.

"And now she hates me even more because of this secret project she came up with!" I don't know if it was a good idea.

- I thought it was. That way we'll have an excuse for you to come here whenever I want. He insinuates a hand full of fingers down my shirt and cups my breast.

“I thought we weren't going to have sex here anymore. I get turned on when he pinches my nipple and kisses my neck.

"Who said having sex..." he whispers in my ear while his other hand is already under my skirt and moving up...

Ah yes…

He closes his eyes, letting out a stray groan as his fingers penetrate the barrier of my panties. He caresses me slowly,masterfully, started a fire in my belly.

"I think I owe you an orgasm… Isn't that what you put in his report?" His voice takes on a seductive tone that makes everything inside me tremble.

“Yes…” I throw my head back to give his mouth free access to my throat. Oh, it's so good, so perfect...

He sticks a finger inside me and I scream.

— Shi… We don't want Wanda to come in and disturb us, do we?

“She'll think it's the spirits. I squirm against her hand.

— Spirits? He bites my ear.

“Long story…” I gasp, starting to pant. Oh God, he knew how to do that. And I'm easily losing control.

“That, let it happen. Come in my hand,” he whispers in my ear. His wonderful voice only makes me lose control for good and it doesn't take long for me to shudder into an intense orgasm that makes me let out a long, satisfied moan.