5

Taehyung's whole world broke, as he heard the three words. He could feel his heart shaders into million pieces. Tears gathered into his eyes, slowly started to rolling down from his cheeks.

Taehyung gulped hardly, and immediately hide behind before other two could see him.

Taehyung bite his lower lip , he love Jungkook, he really love the bunny boy more than anything. But today he saw... He saw the truth.

What he was scaring came true, Jimin love Jungkook. Well Taehyung could feel that from the past few months but convinced himself that ,Jimin and Jungkook just good close friends .

Taehyung wiped his tears and went to his room .

No no no I'm not crying!

I will never!

Jungkook love Jimin and I will not interfere between them.

......so I lost Jungkook... ?....... Or Jungkook was never mine.......

Yeah ,Jungkook was never his . Sad but true , all the time he was the one who loved Jungkook like a lover do but not Jungkook. And guess what one side love is actually painful and end with sadness.

Taehyung started to crying loudly, painful cries could be heard in the room. The boy chocked on a sob, his breath became heavy.

Tired, a feeling we feel after being in a situation for long periods. Taehyung was feeling the tiredness. He was in the situation for years.

Loving Jungkook for years, gave Taehyung tiredness. And now he fixed his mind for giving up. He will give up on the that was never his.

Suddenly Namjoon knocked on the door , Taehyung flinched but went to open the door.

As Taehyung opened the door he met with a worried looking Namjoon.

"Are you okay Taehyung?" He asked, teary looking Taehyung smiled "yeah hyung, no worries. "

Namjoon nodded.

"Hyung, I wanna talk about something important. "

"Yeah?"

"I wanna take leave from Bangtan for few days. " the boy informed dryly , other frowned "wait ....why? " Namjoon eyes widen.

"Hyung.....I'm with you all for one year after our last vacation and now I really need some time for myself. I'm getting suffocated by staying between four walls. " his voice broke at the end.

Namjoon sighed as he guessed something happened to Taehyung, but as an understanding person he was he would never gonna try to enter into Taehyungs personal space. He respect that.

"Let me talk with manager first. "

Taehyung shortly nodded, Namjoon went as side and pulled out his phone.

.

.

"Manager said you have to talk about that with Boss" Namjoon informed and Taehyung nodded.

Taehyung knew this will come , he have to face their boss . The young one nodded.

"Also at 5:00 PM "

With that Namjoon left but didn't forget to give a light squeeze on Taehyungs shoulder.

.

.

.

Now taehyung was heading to the company building,,,he was well prepared,, They may force him to not take a leave between year but he have to. He have to be selfish for himself. He have to fix himself first. Then he can breath easily.

Can't you be mine ||Taekook||जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें