3

"Jungkook we need to talk " Namjoon said as soon as he entered into Jungkooks room. The maknae sighed ,he could sense what his hyung wanted to talk about. "Yeah.."

"Jungkook what you did was wrong. " Namjoon sternly said. "So what you want me to do hyung ?! Don't you think just because of this company things my relationship with hyung gained a big distance " Jungkook questioned.

The leader sighed, "I know Jungkook,,but You know I have to give reason for our every mistakes ,,the company has a reason for that " Namjoon tried to make Jungkook understand but as a stubborn the maknae was. "Can I know hyung? Please? Don't push me in dark ,I have enough right to kill what is company's problem?"

"Armys love to see you and Taehyung as couple, they think you both are in love with each other, an company came to know their have more than 85% Armys who ship you as couple. This will create a huge impact in our company also for us . You know how haters, sasaeng fan , Media wait for our little mistakes ? That's why company wants to reduce a little of this things. "

"And more over Korea is against same gender love, it is illegal, most of international Armys love that 'Taekook' thing. I know you feel disgusted after know it...but I have to say "

Tears gathered into Jungkooks doe eyes, Jungkook was a sensitive person, a soft emotional boy and that's why Namjoon was scared to tell Jungkook all of this.

"But hyung what is wrong to love same gender?" Jungkook softly asked. Namjoon was surprised, he thought Jungkook will react differently. He will hate to know some people sexualize him and Taehyung.

"It's....it's not wrong Jungkook. But this society doesn't like to accept it,,cause they think it's not an actual life or an actual family,,,A family should be consist with a man and a women . Not with both man or both women"

"But it's wrong hyung, we have right to love the person our hearts beat for. Korean should consider that!" The maknae gritted his teeth angrily. Namjoon smiled as he saw a different person not the small quiet, shy Jungkook.

"It's good to know you support them ,Jungkook. But please understand we have to follow whatever our company says. And manager said this episode will shot tomorrow at the same time."

Jungkook sighed but nodded, he couldn't done anything , he have to follow his company.

.

.

.

On the other hand, Taehyung was sitting with Yoongi in their room. Taehyung was writing something in his dairy and Yoongi was busy with his phone , suddenly the the pale man spoke "did you noticed something?"

Taehyung looked at Yoongi "what hyung?"

"Jungkook now started to being clingy with you and also today's fight back. "

The boy smiled, "yeah hyung, he did and I was so surprised also overwhelmed. "

"I guess it's a positive sign, Taehyung. "

"I don't hope for it hyung. I want Jungkook to less touchy with me ,I want him to stay away. "

"Is it because of that fvcking solo stans who say , Jungkook is a bij who tries to gain popularity being with you or Jimin. " Yoongi annoyedly spat. Taehyung was speechless, how Yoongi know about that? "If you are thinking how I know all of this, well I have a Twitter account too ."

"You know, sometimes I hate those who called themselves Army when they couldn't respect everyone. " Taehyung giggled "everyone is not same hyung "

.

.

.

Days passed smoothly for everyone except Jungkook, the maknae was restless , his sleep flew away from his eyes. His Taehyungie hyung. Who now started to ignore him even more.