2

Seven members was in their living room, spending their free time together. But Hoseok was busy with his phone, checking armys post on Twitter, Hoseok love to see fan made videos ,song covers ,and fan art so much.

He loves how Armys make their run episodes punishment into a cute art ,so talented.

While scrolling, Hoseok found a fanart, which made him laugh. "Omo Jungkook look " he said while giggling.

Everyone's eyes on Hoseok, Jungkook got up and went to Hoseok, the maknae eyes got widen when he saw the art.

Taehyung frowned and looked at Jungkook who was red, "what hyung?" Taehyung inquired, "oh V ! Come and look what I found " Taehyung smiled and went beside Jungkook but he became quite too.

"T-this" Taehyung stuttered

"A fan made this ,, you on Jungkooks lap ,looks like they love to see our maknae carrying his hyung. "

"Woahh ,but hyung That's kinda intimate " Jimin stated as he saw Taehyungs hooded eyes and Jungkooks smirk in the fan art .

"Yeah...." Hoseok agreed.

Taehyung and Jungkook became quite, both have the different reason, The maknae was shocked, and shy ,but Taehyung was scared and embarrassed that his hyungs came to know about that Taekook thing.

"But that is sexy , I mean this will be hot if Taehyung sit on Jungkooks lap " Jimin winked, teasingly.

"Can't you all shut up " Yoongi grumbled and was about to put his headphones but stopped when

"I wish they made an art were I took Suga hyung on my lap " Jimin smirked at Yoongi, who made a disgust face. "If they ever did I will delete it!"

"Nah it will be fun to see" Jin yelled and Namjoon laughed, "Armys are too much sometimes, I mean why they even make this kind of arts it quite weird. " Namjoon told.

"Well not like we can stop them"

Everyone was talking about those little things but Jungkook was quiet and deep in thoughts. Armys love to see him carrying his Taehyungie hyung. It was not like Jungkook doesn't like it , but Armys too? Isn't it something bad then why army like it.

Jungkook sighed and looked at others as he saw others was busy, he stood up and went to his room ,not interested into anything at the moment.

The maknae opened his phone and goggled something he never thought he would.

"Taekook" the ship name he found quite sexy ?

He found the hashtag on the art and thought there have some meaning about this.

As he wrote Taekook on the search bar there came

Taekook ff

Taekook fanart

Taekook fanart 21+

Taekook jealousy

Taekook moments

Without thinking he clicked the second one, Taekook fanart. The maknaes doe eyes became wide again as he saw thousands art of him and Taehyungie hyung.

Some of them was cute and some of them was hot. An art caught Jungkook eyes where Taehyung's hands was tying with rope and Jungkook was behind Taehyung holding his chin. C*m was around Taehyungs face with sweat.

Damn armys you are so talented

Jungkook praised whoever made the fan art, he never thought he would love to see those nasty arts. The maknae got eager to know more,so he started to check every art but didn't noticed his boner down between his legs.