4

A/n: Hi everyone, I'm sorry for late update I was busy with my exams...and tomorrow is my Biology exam :") anyways
Pls ignore my mistakes ^_^.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung and walked toward him while ruffling his dark locks. The boy gulped and looked away , stop drooling Kim Taehyung!!

He scolded himself.

"Jin hyung said me to kick you cause you--"

"Ahh hyung caught me" Jungkook facepalm, "why are you so dumb? Isn't this obvious?" Taehyung chuckle.

The maknae giggled and took those clothes from Taehyung and threw them in clothes basket. "Jungkook?"

"Yeah hyungie?"

Taehyung opened his mouth to speak but stopped as his eyes meet Jungkooks chest" You are looking scary " he blushed.

Jungkook pout "because I'm without makeup?"

Taehyung eyes widen, "no-no no It's your muscles are out for view and I kinda..."

Jungkook chuckled, the chuckled was normal but too deep for the other figure. "Ooo~ hyungie scared my muscles but wasn't you are the who said me to build my milky body "

Taehyung stopped panicking  as he remembered, He said that three years ago yet Jungkook remember it , without even realizing a soft smile placed on his rosy lips. "You still remember?"

"Of course I have to!" The maknae exclaimed. "But now you look older than me" Taehyung complained,   The maknae giggled again "yeah yeah and wanna know one thing? I can lift you up too."

Taehyung eyes widen " no you will not!" He warned. "Yah remember you are the one whome I took in bridal style front of thousands Armys?"

"But not now ! I'm heavy "

"Like I will believe." Jungkook chuckled and lift Taehyung up ,a Yelped left from Taehyungs mouth and hand circled  around others neck . "Your towel!!"

"Nothing will happen to my towel. " Jungkook said and threw his hyungie on bed ,the older bounced a little.

"Jungkook! " Taehyung yelled tried to sound stern  but the maknae ignored and started to tickling him.

Taehyung started to laugh loudly.

"Hahahaha--Jungkook st-op" Taehyung ordered but other didn't stopped . Instead of stopping he tickled more .

The room was filled with laughter and soft pleads , how much Jungkook missed Taehyung laughs his giggles. It was like years ago he saw his Taehyungie hyung laughing.

Both of them ended up on bed , panting heavily. Jungkooks hand was around Taehyungs waist and others was over his head.

"It's cool" Jungkook whispered and Taehyung smiled "yeah yeah"

.

.

.

Month passed so fast ,the boys became even more busy , schedule became tight then before. But in this long moment things didn't get unnoticed by the maknae.

Taehyung became like a stone ,he was not even in this world, most of the time he look dry and sick. Twitter and other sight started to talk about it a lot .

Even their company personally called Taehyung and asked if anything wrong. Which everyone assume Taehyung said 'ok' .

Jungkook rubbed his face ,he was so much worried about the boy. In those few months, his heart became restless, yelling him to take care of Taehyung. Yeah it's true. The maknae didn't knew what was happening . He was confused too.