𝟓𝟔~𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭-𝟏

Start from the beginning

I straddle him and give him a bear hug. I eventually burst into sobs, still repeating the words he said to me in my head. "I'll never leave you, Alex, and I'd like to thank you for always being there for me since we met. I know you hurt me, but I think it made us stronger and more in love with each other. I'll be your person, and I'll do anything for you, amore, and I think we're both lucky because I'm lucky to have you in my life as well." I tell him and pull away to look at his face. He just stares at me in adoration, so I take his hand in mine and we hold hands. "Amore, we'll be together forever." and he smiles at me! cute dimpled smile i love so much aside from his smirk.

'I'm sure our children will have his dimples.'

'KIDS?!' yelled my subconsy, jolting me out of my daze.

'Uh, yeah, I went a little too far, didn't I?'

'You might as well think about it now, because our man is stuck with us for the rest of his life.' 

'HE SURE IS CONSY!' i cheer with her.

"Baby, get ready, okay, we have to meet others as well." I nod, kiss his lips, and enter the closet. I put on my new mission outfit, I had to make a new one after I got shot." I changed, threw my hair up in a ponytail, and put on my combat boots. I took my killer dagger and attached it in its holder.

(Their outfits)

We're currently in the basement on the west side, preparing to take our weapons

We're currently in the basement on the west side, preparing to take our weapons. Dante, Brandon's mafia, and Alex's are both present. I'm glad old man (Alexander's father) helped Alex and took over as don until he returns.

"All right, everyone, grab your weapons and load a box of explosives we'd need in any case, just like we always do." Ale orders, and we put on bulletproof vests and take guns, bullets, and knives and place them in holders we have attached in out outfits.

I swear the place is littered with weapons, including a bloody Bazooka, and my eyes lit up at the prospect of using one, prompting me to turn around and ask papa, who was already staring at me

I swear the place is littered with weapons, including a bloody Bazooka, and my eyes lit up at the prospect of using one, prompting me to turn around and ask papa, who was already staring at me. "No, elle." papa states, as if he knows what I'm about to ask. When I look at it again, I pout and huff. 

I knew if it was the other way around and mama was here she'll definitely let me have it.Then i got another brilliant idea, i look around for the only person who will help me.

He's right there! "NONNO!!" I yelled and ran up to him as if I were a little girl. Yes, he said he'd go, and now that I see him dressed so formally, I actually think he looks fucking deadly. When he notices me, his eyes soften and he smiles. 

"What happened, il mio piccolo bambina?" (my little baby). "so here's what happened, I saw a bazooka and was about to ask papa if I could take it there and use it because I had a perfect plan, but he said no, what do you think nonno can I use it?" I tell him, and he looks torn about whether or not he should let me, but if he does, he should definitely let me. I give him a loving hopeful look and my pretty watery puppy eyes that says 'you'll be my favourite'. men in my family take that title very seriously and i take full advantage of that.

"Of course, Tesoro, you can have it." He says, and I dash back to the aisle to grab the bazooka. whoa! It's fucking heavy, and I'm thankful for the strength I gained through training. "Alex! Take a look!" once I call him, he looks at the bazooka and smirks. He knew exactly what it was for! I match his smirk with mine.

Papa just sighs and kisses my head, warning me to be careful. After our men were finished and ready, we got in our cars and drove to the airport. When we get there, we will instantly start the mission.

I can't wait to get my red hand painted and save my mama. It's all worth it if it means saving her.

~..~

AUTHOR'S NOTE!

Hello, sweethearts! Here's a quick update. It will be a continuation, but I won't be able to finish the next chapter because I'm too sick to think and write. I ended up getting the fucking Corona virus! Please excuse language here. If I feel better tomorrow, I'll finish the chapter. Thank you very much! I hope you enjoy the chapter!

~PLEASE COMMENT , FOLLOW & VOTE!!

~Love Elle