CHAPTER EIGHT

◦●◉✿☆♡⚪♡☆✿◉●◦

Amelia's POV

The morning was just like any other. The same old routine of waking up earlier than the boys to take a longer shower or to make them breakfast because they'd probably go to the company without eating.

You could say I've taken the motherly role in Trainee A.

After the incident with Woochan, it has been awkward between us. I mean, what am I supposed to tell him.

'I have a magic necklace.' As if.

The light of the necklace seems to glow dimmer than usual. I know the day of the change is coming and I don't even know if it'll affect our debut.

I shake my head breaking out of my trance as I walk into the bathroom to make my hair. I was only in a black tank top and black sweatpants.

My hair was a tad bit wet from the shower that I took because I didn't want the blow dryer waking up the boys.

I gently started combing through my hair, removing the unwanted knots. In the reflection of the mirror, I could see my Amethyst Necklace glow, but it stopped the second it started. I resisted the urge to itch the throbbing scar on the right side of my abdomen.

Author's POV

"Just ignore it." She mumbled to herself.

Amelia exited the bathroom, tugging down on the tank top covering the scar as much as possible.

"Why are you always up early?" A sleepy JJ voiced out yawning.

"So I can do my girly things in peace." She replied.

"Like..?"

"I can't tell you that. It's 'Top Secret'." She smiled lightly at his curiosity.

"I bet Jihoon knows."

"He doesn't." Amelia replied, feeling a bit guilty for not telling her best friend about her powers even after all they've been through. She just couldn't risk putting his life in danger, because when she wants what she desires, she shall get what she desires. 

"What do I not know?" Jihoon walked calmly into the kitchen, wrapping his arms around Amelia's neck as she stands with her hands on her hips.

"Her 'Top Secret'." JJ quoted, feeling more awake at the sudden topic.

"Huh? Top Secret. What, I know everything about you. What are you talking about?" Jihoon looked down at Amelia with a confused and somewhat hurt expression.

Amelia sucked in a breath, her eyebrows raising looking between Jihoon and JJ.

"Uhm.. well I suppose I must h-have forgotten to tell you?" She bit her tongue closing her eyes, cursing herself for being such a bad liar.

"What is it?" Jihoon sat down next to JJ on the kitchen counter.

"I met Jungwon Sunbaenim the other day, yeah?" She quickly let out.

"EH?!" They both asked bewildered.

"You mean like The YANG JUNGWON?! Enhypen's leader, Yang Garden?!" Jihoon exclaimed shaking her arms.