CHAPTER FIVE

◦•●◉✿☆♡⚪♡☆✿◉●•◦

I woke up to a throbbing headache or at least tried. I groaned in pain shuffling around in my bed and kicking the covers off of myself.

"Millie are you okay?"  Leo asked once he got off his bed and walked to mine. Instead of answering I clutched my head and started twitching.

By now the others were already awake and the lights were turned on.

" Millie, are you okay?" Leo asked again, his hand on my right shoulder.

I tried opening my eyes but shut them immediately. The light was killing me. I groaned in pain but this time louder.

No-no-no. This wasn't happening with them here.

It can't. It won't.

"L-Light." I breathed out. My throat felt dry and my voice was hoarse.

"Lights off." Someone else ordered and I heard the light switch go off.

"Millie, you can open your eyes," Leo told me and I tried opening my eyes and when I did, a waterfall of tears began pouring.

My eyes stung like hell so I closed them again.

My eyes would change anytime now.

Warm hands wrapped themselves around my middle and scooped me out of my bed which was the last top bunk on the right side of the room.

I kept my eyes shut just in case they've changed.

Leo carried me to the bathroom, my leg wrapped around his midsection and my arms wrapped around his neck.

When we entered the bathroom, he sat me on the counter and told someone to keep an eye on me since could get me some painkillers.

"Millie?" JJ called my name, turning the bathroom light off.

"Hm?"

"Can you try putting water in your eyes and see if you can open them?" He asked quietly.

"I'll tr-try." I tried to stand up but my legs felt like jelly. His arms wrapped around my waist and turned me to face the sink.

With his hands on my back, I bent my head down to peak into my shirt and sure enough, my necklaces were glowing which meant my eyes have changed purple.

I quickly shut my eyes and rubbed my eyelids clearing my throat.

"U-Um, J-yah can you please step out for a little." I stuttered, fear evident in my shaking voice but that wasn't my main concern.

"Yeah. Call me if you need me." He stepped out and closed the door, saying something to my members, and then I heard a series of 'hm' and 'okay'

I opened my eyes and they glowed, purple.

"What the fuck." I whisper-shouted in Chinese.

This isn't supposed to happen.

No this can't be.