CHAPTER THREE

◦•●◉✿☆♡⚪♡☆✿◉●•◦

"Millie?"

"Ji?"

We said at the same time.

Oh.
My.
God.

"Han Jihoon?" I looked at the boy in pure shock. We had met at the Move Dance Studio here in Seoul in 2020.

"Wah, you've gotten shorter." He commented, tilting his head to the side examining my small and short figure.

"Definitely Han Jihoon." I smiled at him.

"I suppose you guys will get along very well." Bang PD-nim said smiling.

"Yes sir." I bowed.

They are indeed handsome, but none of them sparked my taste.

If I even have a taste. What is my taste?

They introduced themselves as 'Trainee A'.

Leo- Australian, an 0'2 liner named after his zodiac sign and another ACE.

Lee Sangwon- Korean, an 0'3 liner and choreographer like me.

James- 0'5 liner. He raidiats friendly, goofy and crackhead vibes. I'd like his presence.

Inhyuk- Quiet but seems out-going.

Junil-Literal adorable human-being.

And lastly, Han Jihoon- My best friend eversince I came to Korea and he's a few months younger and an 0'6 liner like me.

"We'll leave you guys be." My Manager and Bang PD-nim left the meeting room.

"You know Jihoon?" Leo asked and I nodded telling him how we met.

"I thought you left Korea." Jihoon said.

"I didn't leave. I switched to three companies after you became a trainee." I explained.

"Three companies?!" They all asked in shock.

I chuckled. "Yes three companies. SM, JYP, YG and now BigHit(HYBE) ."

"I was supposed to make my idol debut with the Dreamies as a co-ed group when I was in SM. Then in JYP I was only there for four weeks. YG.. it just didn't work out, so BigHit scouted me and yesterday I had came here for a meeting."

Once I finished explaining, they all looked at me like I was speaking gibberish.

"You must be an ACE like Leo Hyung." Junil said after an awkward silence.

"I wouldn't say that." I shrugged. I not an ACE.

"Do you rap, sing and dance?" Questioned James.

"Yes. I'm choreographer."

"Can you write and compose songs?" Leo asked.

"Yes, I have two of my own songs, they are krusty as hell." I cringed.

"Can we hear it." Jihoon enthusiastically asked.

"Not now, but one day." I smiled sheepishly at a frowning Jihoon.

"You're deffo an ACE then." Inhyuk said his voice sounding soft.

"Maybe you can help Leo Hyung with a song he's been working on." Sangwon suggests.

"My producing skills are rusty." I scrunched my nose.

"We'll see about that Little ACE. Let's go have a feast, we have a new member." Leo says smiling at me.

"Please don't start calling me 'Little ACE'." I whine walking out of the meeting room we were in. He just smile again.

"Wait, are you sure you aren't Yeonjun Sunbaenims brother or maybe long-lost brother?" I question Leo who was walking besides me.

"Nope. A lot of people compare me to him." He hid his slight pout.

"Ayy, hate to say this coz I'll want to jump off a cliff later, but," I sucked in a breath.

"You're charming in your own way. Be proud you have that handsome face of yours, others would die for it." I smiled looking at his tall image that was towering over mine.

The others were way up-front and we were a few steps back. "That was so cringe, I take it back." I shiver.

"I know I'm handsome." He smirked, nudging my shoulder.

"Eww." I laughed walking faster. "Thanks Millie." He smiled once more and I smiled back at the nickname.

"Hyung! Noona! Be quick, I'm starving." A hangry Jihoon shouted as we caught up to them.

"Kid, stop calling me Noona. You're making me feel old."

Laughter is what filled the car, Genuine Laughter.

◦•●◉✿☆♡⚪♡☆✿◉●•◦

I liked this chapter...