CHAPTER SEVEN

I'm running out of ideas and I don't wanna rush this book so I'll skip to the Halloween A-Log

It's so freaking hot rn

BUT ANYWAY-

new chapter lesgo

◦•●◉✿☆♡⚪♡☆✿◉●•◦

Author's POV

Jungwon wanted to ask the girl about her necklace but was interrupted by her phone ringing.

He stood in the same spot, watching the girls back dissappear as she answered the person on the other end of the line.

He smiled remembering the nickname she accidentally gave him, Pretty Boy. Jungwon was too caught up in his thoughts to even notice the person who stood behind him.

"Jungwon are you blushing?" Jay said, standing behind Jungwon.

"What? I'm not blushing.." He trailed off once he felt how warm his cheeks were.

Jungwon softly patted his pink cheeks with his hands, his smile growing wider.

"His lovesick isn't he hyung." Ni-Ki stood besides Jay wickedly eyeing Jungwon.

"HE HAS TURNED INTO A ROMEO?!" Jungwon snapped out of his daze as he looked at a mortified Heeseung who placed both his hands on Jungwon's broad shoulders.

"What are you talking about?" He frowned annoyed that everyone thought he was in love with a girl they all just met.

She is undoubtedly beautiful and anonymous, and for all he knew was that her necklace could have been a mood pendant, but no ordinary mood pendant glowed like that.

The air around them had shifted, her facial expression hadn't changed when her necklace glowed but he didn't say anything about it.

"You do look lovesick though hyung." Ni-Ki said.

"No I don't." Jungwon protested, removing Heeseung's hands from his shoulders.

"Romeo." Ni-Ki silently laughed to himself.

"I mean he did get a bone-" Jay was abruptly cut off buy Heeseung slapping his hands on his mouth, mumbling something about minors and language.

"AHH JINJJA?!! You guys are so disgusting." Jungwon covered his ears with his hands looking at his hyungs.

"I'm gonna go bleach my ears.. and don't follow me." Jungwon shook his head walking to the lounge.

☆☆☆

Amelia's POV

I walked outside the Hybe building towards my managers car. Landing with a thud on the backseat, I blew away the strands of hair that had escaped my ponytail.

"What happened? You look.."

"Embarrassed, flustured, annoyed with myself." I interrupted my manager ranting my thoughts as I looked out the window, slouching in the seat.