CHAPTER ONE

◦•●◉✿☆♡⚪♡☆✿◉●•◦

Dragging her feet toward her managers' car, the Zhong girl let out a hindered sigh after seating herself in the back seat.

This is the fourth company she has been to in 3 months. She has been hurled around companies from, SM, JYP, YG, and now BigHit

She wished this would be the last company she was switching to. She just wanted to settle in a company and prepare for her debut.

The date being; 16 July 2021, the day she had officially become a trainee at BigHit Entertainment. Wishing for the best knowing BigHit is full of male idols and trainees.

"Sorry, I'm late Aera-ssi." Her manager apologized. She shook her head saying it was fine.

The drive back to her apartment was reserved, just how she liked it. She was never one to start a conversation let alone making eye contact when speaking, although it's was disrespectful, she wasn't shy either.

Her hazel eyes inspected her apartment and let out a heavy sigh. "Alone Again," I mumbled to myself against my comfy blankets.

Moving company to company, my manager agreed it would be reasonable if I had my apartment because I won't last a month in one company before moving to the next.

I felt my phone buzz in my pocket. I took it out and read an email from BigHit.

Its content consisted of me having to go to the company tomorrow to my meet the new group I suppose I was debuting in.

I had planned to sleep in tomorrow because I hadn't thought they'd have a meeting so soon but I had to.

I took a shower and got ready for bed, not bothering to make dinner. "Long day tomorrow. Good luck to myself I guess."

Turning my lights off I dozed off to La La Land.

◦•●◉✿☆♡⚪♡☆✿◉●•◦