The disaster

We start our dragonic tale on the island of Berk. The Chief Stoick the Vast and his wife Valka have just had twin children. Hiccup and Y/n Haddock. One of them would be destined to be the next Chief while the other would lead the island's weaponry and Armada. However, these whimsical hopes and dreams of the chief were burnt to the ground when a flock of numerous dragonic beats ravaged through the village. A number of houses were burnt down, Vikings were eaten or slaughtered. Valka and Stoick were defending their children when a huge dragon grabbed Valka.
Stoick:Valka!
Valka:Stoick protect the kids.
She is dragged away but then a giant dragon covered in pitch black and glistening white scales crashes through the hole made by the unknown dragon.

Stoick:What do you want you damn beast?! Your kind already stole my wife! What else do you want?! The night fury looks around the house and gazes at the two babies in their cribs

The night fury looks around the house and gazes at the two babies in their cribs.
Stoick:Don't you dare!
The Chief takes a sharp shining axe and runs to the dragon who slams him into the wall with her tail. Stoick is barely able to keep consciousness as he watches helplessly as the dragon takes one of his kids and flies off. After 5 hours of flying they arrive at an isolated island.

The land is filled to the brim with the most devastating and catastrophic beasts that have roamed this world

The land is filled to the brim with the most devastating and catastrophic beasts that have roamed this world. Changewings, Razor whips, Death songs, Triple Strykes that guard the island daily and nightly, Monstrous nightmares, Speed Stingers, Deadly nadders, Typhoomerang, Whispering and Screaming deaths, Catastrophic quakens, crimson goregutter, Gronkles, Rumble horn, Storm cutters, Grim gsnashers, Scauldron,  Submarippers that circle the island, Hideous Zippleback, Flight mares, Skrill and Death grippers. The island is actually a Titan wing shellfire that carries the island across the world to keep this island a secret. The night fury flies to the very peak of the island and lands as the dragon's baby runs up to her. The little baby then focused on the baby Viking his mother had brought with her. The mother explains that they will take care of this child from now on.

20 years later
We see a man sitting by the edge of a completely different island above the bodies of dead dragon hunters.

Y/n:Another ship down huh buddy

Reaper:Yeah
The dragon comes next to him and slouched down so that his rider could mount on top of him. These two have come a long way from when Reaper's mother had taken Y/n. Unfortunately she passed away from old age but the two of them have learnt how to adapt to the environment. They soar high into the air and Y/n gets a map.
Y/n:Next stop Outcast island. We heard that hunters would be there.
Reaper:Then let's go!
They take off into the air and accelerate towards their destination.