{+} Chapter 1 Part 6 {+}

Su Tart: "Sigh... this never will end..."

I woke up, stretching out of bed. I really feel like I'm going to live here forever... it's been six whole days and we haven't gotten anywhere. Whatever. Since I woke up, I should probably check the cafeteria. The new breakfast meeting thing.

Leaving my bedroom, I took the exact same route I took last time to the cafeteria. I was surprised to see everyone sitting at the table, eating waffles.

Bentley: "Heyo, Su Tart's here!"

Shannon: "Good morning Su Tart!"

Su Tart: "Hi..."

Kelisa: "Su Tart, what's the problem?"

I walked towards the table and took an empty seat.

Su Tart: "I'm getting frustrated. Being stuck here for six days makes me feel like I'm trapped in some sort of box..."

Kelisa: "It could be worse. Remember the first trial? We could be dead right now."

Ellen: "Yeah! And you got all of us!"

Su Tart: "Yeah, it'd be worse without you guys around to keep me company..."

Tayvon: "Don't worry, all of us have been feeling trapped."

Habiki: "It's okay to feel that way, but it's not okay to let those emotions get to the point where you want to murder someone."

Sarah: "Yeah... if nobody has murdered so far, then we have a safe bet nobody will murder!"

Su Tart: "Wait, who's making the waffles? And where's Violet and Karen? Wait, why isn't Chris here?"

Sarah: "Yeah... Violet still isn't here for some reason. Karen's in the kitchen making the food, and Chris chose to not come here."

Su Tart: "Okay... I wanna say good morning to Karen real quick."

Sarah: "Sure!"

I got up from my chair and made my way towards the kitchen. When I walked in though I saw...

Monokuma: "Sweet and creamy, the batter is perfect! Mainly because I was the one that made it."

Karen: "Monokuma, you are surprising useful when it comes to cooking."

Monokuma: "Back in my day, when I was living in the forest, I could feed the whole village with my cooking! Granted, we were eating living mammals and we were bears, but still."

Su Tart: "M- monokuma!?"

Monokuma: "Oh hey there! Long time no see."

Su Tart: "Karen, what is Monokuma doing?"

Karen: "He just let himself into the kitchen, and when he started making these waffles, they tasted so good. I let him help."

Monokuma: "It's because of my very... 'special' ingredient..."

Su Tart: "And might I ask what that ingredient is?"

Monokuma: "Blueberries! The taste of blueberries wraps up a waffle perfectly!"

Su Tart: "Okay, just checking. Monokuma, where have you been? I haven't seen you in a long time."

Karen: "Monokuma actually talks to me every night. He's nice when you get to know him."

Monokuma: "I gotta keep somewhat of a social life in such dire situations!"

Su Tart: "Well, I just wanted to say good morning!"

Karen: "Good morning, Su Tart. Take a waffle."

Su Tart: "Okay."

Karen handed me a plate of two blueberry waffles. After leaving the kitchen I went back to my seat with everyone else.