{+} Chapter 1 Part 4 {+}

Su Tart: "Ahh... finally, a good sleep."

Last night's sleep was amazing. I actually had a dream of climbing the tallest mountains, making a mark on history, I'd really like if I was doing that instead of a killing game. What time is it? Oh, 12:17 AM. I always wake up late, this is pretty normal. Well, no new chat notifications on the Bloxypad+, so I think I have free time. I wanna go chat with Trenton. Trenton, at first glance, just seems like the average ROBLOX employee guy that happens to be protective. I want to know more about him and stuff.

Getting out of bed and doing stretches feels so good... okay, let's go. I left my room to go look for him. Immediately after leaving, I saw him on a couch in the bedroom tower. I went down the stairs really fast.

Su Tart: "Hey Trenton!"

Trenton: "Oh hey Su Tart. Nice to see you in the morning. Looks like you slept well."

Su Tart: "I did. I just wanna know if you'd like to hang out or something."

Trenton: "Okay. I'm pretty hungry though. Maybe we can talk while we cook in the kitchen?"

Su Tart: "Sounds fine to me."

Trenton and I left the bedroom tower as we made our way to the kitchen, discussing things. I wanted to talk about his backstory, but he seemed like he wanted to talk about his talent as a ROBLOX employee. With such a sense of justice, I would assume he is the Ultimate Policeman or something... but it's fine. I feel like Trenton and I got a little closer.

As we talked, time passed really quick as we talked about certain topics while cooking lunch.

Su Tart: "Trenton?"

Trenton: "What's up Su Tart, you need anything?"

Su Tart: "Well, why do you have this want to protect others? You're just a ROBLOX employee right?"

Trenton: "Allowing others to be happy while also protecting them from danger is something I love to do. It goes beyond doing it because I have to, I genuinely feel happy saving people from danger."

Su Tart: "A really selfless personality you have... but why are you just a ROBLOX employee then? With a drive of protection and safety, I would envision you as the Ultimate Policeman!"

Trenton: "I never had the idea of being the Ultimate Policeman, the reason why I do this is because one of my friends was a police officer. As a kid, he would talk to me in his break times if I was in the park near the station..."

Su Tart: "A kid and an adult?"

Trenton: "No, it's not anything... like that. If it was, I would never bring this up. He actually saw me as a friend, but it was more like a father son relationship. He brought himself down to my level every time to talk to me."

Su Tart: "That's actually really wholesome!"

Trenton: "Yeah... every day he would tell me about saving people and stopping the bad guys, and that made me want to chase justice too. Now, I help all people besides criminals. I once donated half of all my money to a charity food drive."

Su Tart: "I'm so happy that you learned to be a good person in your heart. By chance, do you remember the police officer's name?"

Trenton: "No... I don't. I was really young, and I only remember how he looked. Signature blue uniform, blue eyes and blonde hair. He was really tall and strong looking. The police officer was almost a role model. Sigh, I wish I could've talked to him now... I want to thank him."

Su Tart: "Maybe one day you might reunite once again."

I was so focused on imagining the police officer's appearance that I ended up accidentally burning myself on the pan cooking the chicken.