{+} Chapter 1 Part 3 {+}

I feel... vibrating. Ugh, what is it?

I woke up and wiped my eyes. I grabbed the Bloxypad+ I left on the dresser and saw a chat notification from Shannon.

 I grabbed the Bloxypad+ I left on the dresser and saw a chat notification from Shannon

7:55 AM!? I only woke up at 8:01 because of the notification. Do they always wake up this early? Sure, it's fine to wake up for school and stuff, but if they wake up this early consistently then they wake up this early on weekends?? Maybe they were woken up by the notification as well. 

Shannon is saying to come to the cafe at 12:00 AM. Ellen is goofing off in the chat right now, so maybe I should go talk to her now? I think that'd be a good idea.

I left my bedroom and tried to find Ellen's room. I eventually was able to find her nameplate and knocked.

Ellen: "Oh hey Su Tart! ♫Nice to see you aren't deeaaaaad~♫"

Su Tart: "That's not a very... positive greeting."

Ellen: "In here you gotta cherish every second you got! You don't know if some killer might sneak up on you. Also, are you here to kill me?"

What?? You don't just ASK if someone's going to kill you... imagine how many murders that would prevent in the outside world.

Su Tart: "No, I just wanted to talk because I got your message in Shannon's group chat."

Ellen: "Oh, well come on in! Into a world of ♫pure imagination~♫"

Even though her personality might be... kind of out there, she does sing pretty good. I walked into her room and it looked dark. It had colorful stage lights and musical posters, as well as a microphone. It had a very unique polka dot bed.

Ellen: "Do you like it? I absolutely adore it!"

Su Tart: "Yeah, it suits your talent pretty good."

Ellen: "By any chance, do you know a Ms. Furuoya?"

Su Tart: "Um, no, I don't."

Ellen: "Oh okay. Just wanted to check!"

Ms. Furuoya... I remember that name from the first day. There was a note on my table that said the room was prepared according to my talent by a Ms. Furuoya. I still don't know who that is, and by the looks of it, Ellen doesn't know who that is either. Ignoring this fact, Ellen and I talked about random topics that came to mind, Ellen being a little too comical at some points... After the talking, I feel like me and Ellen got closer today.

Su Tart: "Ellen, do you mind if I ask personal questions?"

Ellen: "As long as it isn't too personal!"

Su Tart: "So... why do you act so joyful? Even people like Sarah and Miguel are taking this somewhat serious, but it seems like in this situation you don't care."

Ellen: "Oh jeez, that big of an opening question?"

Su Tart: "You don't have to answer it if it upsets you-"