ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8: ᴛʜᴜᴍʙᴅʀɪᴠᴇ

Start from the beginning

Unusual but nothing important. I clicked on the next file, Lovesexy. The title was 1988.

"I feel absolutely so dirty right now. I took three showers & still couldn't get the filfth off me. I just went to a sex party with him aka orgy parties. There were naked bodies everywhere. They were having sex with one & another without using any protection. These people weren't lovers either, they were strangers. All of them were strangers. Some were doing things that I didn't know you could possibly do. He invited me to a party but I didn't know it was a sex party. He took me to a private room with two strange women. They were wearing matching lingerie. He said they were twins but they didn't look identical. Actually, they look nothing alike. They could be sisters or he's possibly delirious. Or maybe it's drugs? One of the women's name was Lori. She wore diamond jewelry all over her body. Body chain, necklace, earrings, anklets, etc. She was a walking jewelry store. He asked me if I wanted to join & I politely declined. But he insisted on me sexing Lori instead of joining the threesome. Did I hesitant? Yes, I did. She was a beautiful woman. I'm not the type to have sex immediately especially if I just met the woman. I perfer dinner first. But in this case, I had no choice. Her hands were all over me. I couldn't control her or myself. It felt so good & I didn't want it to stop. I feel so dirty. I think she drugged me. He even had a name for this sick party. He called it "Lovesexy."

The reflection off my computer shows my completely red tomato face. I didn't need to know about Michael's sex party experience. Or his needs. I took a deep breath & clicked on a third file, Controversy. The title was named 1981.

"I think something is wrong with him. He's not acting like his normal self. I just got a call from his wife, she was extremely upset. She said they got into a  bad fight & he kicked her out. She's out in the street with her clothes in a bag. I picked her up & took her home with me. Currently, she's laying in my bed. She said the fight was about another woman. Apparently, he flirted with another female while they was out for dinner. But I think its about her addiction. Its gotten worse over the past few months. I told him she needed to get some help but he said he had it all under control. I recommended him multiple of rehabilitations & therapists. But all he did was called me a " punk ass" & threw the paper at my face. He claims this is all Controversy. I noticed she had a couple of brusies on her. I asked her about it but she shut me down immediately. I'm starting to get worried about Vanity. I care about her, i do. She's like a sister to me. I don't want to see her get hurt or die. She mean's a lot to me. I'll do everything in my power to help her."

Who's Vanity? What kind of addiction did she have? Was she abused too? I grabbed my notepad & pen, wrote down the name Vanity. I clicked on the fourth file. The title was named 100 MPH.

"Flabbergasted, I'm completely flabbergasted! Today is not a good day for me. He runined my evening & my life. We were all in his basement having a blast until we had a unexpected visitor. A woman in black lingere & a cloack came into the room. She was looking directly at me. Mind you, I don't know this woman at all. She came over to me & sat in my lap. She was flirting with me & touching all over me. She asked me if we can go somewhere private. I said yes & took her to the guest bedroom. She whipped out a flask & told me to drink up. We were both drinking & talking. One thing lead to another, we were having sex. In the middle of the sex, I started to feel funny. I was dizzy & felt light-headed. My vision was getting blurry. Next thing I knew, I blacked out. I woke up in the hospital with him looking down at me. He had a worried look on his face. I asked him what happened & he said i was unconscious for a hour. Apparently, the woman drugged me & took my money. He said he sent the woman to pleasure me not drug me. I have to admit she was fast like a Mazarti because nobody couldn't find her after tonight. "

Somebody drugged Michael? That's a first, normally people would threaten him. But drugging him? That's despicable. I looked over at the time, it's 3 in the afternoon. Damn! I've been reading these for hours. There are so many files under different titles. But I've only read four files. Maybe one more wouldn't hurt anything. I scrolled down a little more & clicked one. The file was named Why You Wanna Treat Me So Bad? The title is called 1980.

"He's depressed again. He won't come out of his room. I tried everything in the book to get him out but all failed miserably. His girlfriend dumped him for my brother. (I have no counts in this.) I tried to comfort him but he shutted me out. I think he's angry at me. I'm angry at my hoeish brother. Me & him had a good long talk about other people's relationship. I heard him play his guitar today so I think that's a good sign. He played a sound that was so beautiful. It even had some lyrics to it. The words " Why You Wanna Treat Me So Bad?" replayed in the guitar. I admire his talent for music, its calming. It's keeping him from going insane. I just wish I can help him mentally. After all, he is my best friend. I care about him & want to be there for him. But I can't do that if he keeps shutting me out."

Wow, that was promising. This file is way different from the others. For some reason, the files are titled by year. It almost seem like this mysterious person's personality change every year. It went from good to bad to worse. Whoever this person is, needs serious help. Michael was doing some intense research on this person. But why? Why are they so important? Who could it be?