Kimi x Leclerc

Sebastian Vettel

I looked intensely at my young teammate before letting my eyes wander over the Finn a few meters away. The two of them had been eyeing each other for what must have been hours now, but nothing happened. When one looked at the other, the other also looked and then they both looked away again with reddened cheeks. Quite annoying when it was so obvious."Go to him!", I said into the biting silence and the young Monegasque looked at me perplexed. "Excuse me?" he asked. "You're supposed to go to him! You've been pining over each other all along!", I then explained, but Charles still didn't seem to understand. "You're supposed to go to Kimi's!", I now ratcheted him out, getting a little louder, but not too loud! "I'm way too sober for that!" he immediately retorted, which made me shake my head.Young love... Oh well. Kimi wasn't sooo young now, but she wasn't old either!

-

After an hour Charles was properly drunk. He could hardly walk. I decided to push him off to Kimi. He was 1. not drunk yet and 2. I had to go slowly to our vacation cottage. I still wanted to call Lewis!

-

"Can you take Charles? I have to go back already!" I put the arm of the Monegasque around Kimi's shoulder, who had to put therefore compellingly an arm around his waist.Immediately he, but also Charles, blushed. "I'll be off then! Lewis is waiting! Please don't be late and then don't be so loud!", I winked at him as disappeared from his sight.There, that was a wrap for now!Proudly, I patted myself on the shoulder and made my way back.

-

Yawning, I rubbed my eyes as I stood in the kitchen the next morning. Unfortunately, Charles had not been completely quiet... He had engraved Kimi's name in my eardrums. As well as Kimi Charles' name.

So I put toast in the toaster, put spread on the table and brewed coffee. I'm sure the two of them should be here any minute, too. After all, it's almost 12 o'clock already!I unfortunately got up later than I wanted too, but we all know the reason for that- Ah! Here they come already.

A bit of a safe distance if you ask me...."Good morn- Uh noon!", I greeted the two, but they didn't say a word. I mean with Kimi I was used to that, but Charles? Did I miss something? The sex in any case not! Unfortunately... I would have liked to fall asleep without the engraving...

"You don't have to behave so" - I pointed with my index finger at the situation - "weird! After all, I heard that you had sex. Quite clearly even... If you could avoid that in the future that would be very nice," I grinned at them.Charles was red, like an  tomato, and Kimi? He was just grinning like a stoned dog.With a jerk he pulled my teammate to him and involved him in a passionate kiss. I smiled to myself and sat down next to the two lovebirds.

------------------------------------------------------