Gasly x Leclerc

Charles Leclerc

I looked proudly at my boyfriend as he stepped onto the podium. Our relationship wasn't official and I was actually ready to make it public, but he wasn't yet. So I smiled proudly as I watched him get his trophy and start hosing down the others with the champagne. After it was all over I made my way to get all the interviews over with and changed.

"Charles the race didn't go so well for you, but you still look happy. What's that about?" I shrugged my shoulder. "I don't know. It's true that the race wasn't good. We didn't score any points, but I think I'm happy for Pierre. It's his first podium, and with Toro Rosso" "How does it feel to see your best friend on the podium?" When the announcer said 'best friend' I had to be careful not to correct him, but someone else did. "So he's not my best friend!" Pierre appeared behind me and I looked at him in surprise. The speaker also looked at him quizzically. "What do you mean Pierre?" "Should I just show them what I mean?" The man nodded and Pierre turned to me. He took my face in his hands, stretched up a little and then joined our lips in a loving kiss. When we broke away, the speaker looked at us with widened eyes and I felt my cheeks flush red. "I don't think either of us expected this..." I scratched the back of my neck in embarrassment and Pierre put an arm around my shoulder. "How long have you two been together?" I pondered for a moment. "I think about half a year..." "Wow. How did you guys keep it a secret for so long?" Again, I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't. We just managed to do it. Only a few people knew about our relationship and they helped us keep it a secret" The whole time we were bombarded with questions and I was really happy when we were finally allowed to go to the hotel. Pierre grabbed my hand as if it was the most normal thing in the world and walked with me to the car. All the time I asked myself: Why now? Abruptly I stopped and my friend turned to me. "What's wrong?" "Why now Pierre? Why not earlier, or when else? Why now?" He came to me and took my hands in his. "Because I couldn't take it anymore. Just standing there on the podium I realized how much it actually breaks me that I can't kiss you in public or hold your hand" His face was all taken to mine and I felt his breath on my skin. He pressed a quick kiss to my lips and then walked to the car.

As soon as the door of the room closed I pressed Pierre against it and started kissing him. My tongue slowly stroked his lower lip and he opened his mouth slightly. Our tongues started playing with each other and I put my hands on his hips. When we broke away for lack of air he looked at me amused. "What was that for?" I leaned down to him slightly and bit his earlobe lightly, making him groan. "That was for your podium..."