Chapter 2

☾☽☾☽
"Stoooop"The boy drawled out,giggling again batting away the offending hands that tried to grasp at his stomach.
A deep chuckle replied"Well.Tell me where my knife is at Stiles,because I just so happen to have all day"Adam bit back,rustling the cheap worn out bedsheets of the motel just to grasp at the little boy and lift him in the air.

"Fine,fine.Put me down and we can talk about this"

He arched an eyebrow"Are you hundred percent sure?"

"Mhm,hundred percent with a cherry on top"A deep grin formed on Stiles face as his small little feet connected with the oak floor.
Sticking out his tongue the boy dipped from the grasping hands to bolt around The other side of the room"Aha,only joking".

Shaking his head fondly,Adam remembered the night-a year from today when he just so happened to meet the most precious thing in his life...

☾☽☾☽

"STAY AWAY!"
It was loud,snappy and angry,a frown upon the little gremlins face,the boy was changed into nice and clean comfy clothes.Well a huge black t-shirt that draped over his form,blood that was splattered against his face now gone.

Adam put his hands up in surrender,a gesture of submission and peace"Woah little guy,I'm not here to hurt you"a crooked smile wobbled along his plump lips.

Scowling like Scrooge from the Christmas carol Stiles scoffed,one of pure venom,one that just showed how untrustworthy everyone was to him."The knife says otherwise!"chiming back bright auburn eyes travelled to the silver knife,craved with different symbols and writings.

"O-oh"

"Yeah,Oh,dipshit"

"Wha-aren't you like 6 years old!"

"I'm actually 9 to be exact"Scrambling to get his feet on the floor,Stiles backed up into the other bed.'Like that makes any difference'Adam thought with a roll of his eyes.

"Well...firstly I don't hurt children,secondly I want to help and thirdly and quite frankly,if I were to kill someone as scrawny as you.I would've done it when you were passed out"
As if Adam still felt the child's tense form,he unsheathed the knife laying it flatly against his own scarred palm.

The teen slowly brought it to the kid as an offering,a symbol to show the kid can trust him.
Sighing with relief,Adam watched Stiles snatch it...

Shaking his head away from the memories,Adam watched the now 10 year old Stiles pass him the knife.
"Alrighty,to the diner we go!"Adam suggested laughing when Stiles cheered,rushing over to the chair and snatching up his own helmet.

The helmet cost a lot,about 100 just because Adam was going all mother-hen on his ass
"Yeah but if you're joining me on my baby you need protection.Even if this hunk of metal costs us our motel room for the night,so be it."
To be honest Stiles really didn't get it,but as he bore down at the thing his heart filled with warmth.Warmth on how someone actually cared for him.

It was pure black,that shun under any direct light with stripes of baby blue because...

"Ew,no I don't want the green one it's ugly.I'm not shrek"

"Then which one do you want?"

"I want the same one as y-"

"Stiles there's no more of the same.Look bud-"

"No,We can spray paint it.Remember how you did with your motorbike to paint my initials in the side,then sprayed some of that wax stuff so it wouldn't wash away in the rain.We can do that"
...
"Yeah,of course"

And that's exactly what they did,looking the exact copy of what Adam wore.It had glass cover that held protection over his eyes.

"Ready!"A shout was heard.

Pulling it over his own head,clipping it closed
Stiles replied back closing the door behind himself"Yeah,I want spaghetti".

Back then Stiles had no one,but the deep fire within his heart filled of revenge.But since Adam taught him about the supernatural and things that go bump in the night the revenge died down into nothingness but the fear of losing him losing the only thing that mattered.

Now all they did was get about their life's,trying to live the best they could without encountering any danger...

That changed when they just so happened to stumbled upon two brothers.

☾☽☾☽
"M'in love"The 10 year old mumbled around a mouthful of spaghetti watching Adam scarf down his grilled cheese,with extra cheese because he had to be that extra."Jesus,choke whilst you're at it"Adam remarked,snorting and ruffling the kids hair when he glared deathly.

The duo had a habit of cutting each other's sentences off,they started doing it when both of them squabbled amongst one another,to people it was funny,others annoying but both of them liked it.It was a show that they both trust each other and opinions valued.

"Huh,look I found you"

"Where?"Stiles questioned,looking at the pointed finger that trailed to a huge guy.About 6'3 with broad shoulders,muscular in all the good areas with long silky brunette hair.

..."Oh wait...you could never be that tall my bad!"Watching the offended look spread across his little brothers face was priceless,making the teen snort out a laugh.The zero cola he sipped up burnt his nostrils as the fizzy liquid spurred from his nose.

Coughing Adam watched Stiles do the exact same back,laughing loudly not caring at anyone staring at the two.

"Well you're-"

"-Im dog water,blah blah you said it too many times buddy it's practically engraved in my brain.By now-"

"Shuddap,shush.Stop attacking me because you're jealous of my awesome personality!"

Rolling his eyes Adam huffed,ordering both of them dessert,Stiles ordered cherry pie with vanilla ice cream and caramel drizzle.Adam ordering an ice cream Sunday filled with the basic flavours topped with all the S at cod he desired.

Cash was running low but it was good enough for now,Adam had been working at different jobs for years now after getting abandoned into an orphanage at the age of 9.Runnimg away at the age of 13,now only 16 turning 17 years old in a few months.But life was good he didn't none of that family celebration.

All he needed was that bright smile on Stiles face with the snarky attitude.

Because all they had was each other.

☾☽☾☽

Hope you enjoyed :3