🌧⒎ Pulling strings

🌧

"Almost there" Wilbur said as he sat Dream on the edge of the bed —"Get some rest love, you need it" he ruffled his hair with his hand, getting an annoyed glare from the blonde.

"Just leave already"

"Oh so we're back to denial?" Wilbur said as he rested one of his knees on the mattress and held Dream's face on his hands —"I thought you loved me.."

"I never said that, fuck off" the blonde said as he put his hands on Wilbur's chest, trying to push him away but groaning in annoyance when the taller kissed his forehead.

"Confident are we?"

"Excuse me?"

"It's fun to make you mad, you get all defensive and shit, it's adorable" He said as he smirked at him.

"So wanting to beat the crap out of you is adorable?" Wilbur made a fake indignant and dramatic gasp, letting go of the blonde's face.

"How could you" he got off the bed and chuckled, gaining his posture once again —"I'll be out for more ingredients to make more health potions, you're getting better thanks to those, we don't want to run out of them"

"I do want that actually" Wilbur sent him a knowing look and Dream smiled, turning back to the bed he laid on and moving the covers to get under them —"I hope i go to sleep and never wake up again"

"That'd be upsetting" He sighed and walked to the door, a part of him was waiting for the blonde to at least say a small "goodbye", "take care", or anything really, but instead all he got was silence.
He wasn't surprised, he expected it the most.

He got out of the room and closed the door behind him, another sigh escaped his lips before going to take his bow and tools, he disliked armour, so he left just like that and locked the house, he didn't want any guests to come in while he wasn't there.

🌧

The door was closed and after a few minutes he heard the main door close. The blonde reached for his communicator on the desk next to him and rested his back on the wall, using some covers to stop the cold from getting to him.

He turned the screen pn, noticing that screen to message people was still on ERROR, sighing and selecting other options, trying to find the problem.
However, he still had everyone's locations, including his, he brushed it off and tried to find where Punz was.. still nothing.

He pushed the blankets covering him and pulled himself off the bed, using the desk for support to gain his balance and using the bed to walk, pushing the door open with the communicator still in hand. He looked around, the first thing infront of him was the couch, the fireplace was off, and the window was covered by a curtain.

He walked to the fireplace, sitting in front of it as he took the box of matches that Wilbur would leave close and left the communicator on the floor. He took one of the sticks inside, and it took him a few tries to light it up, getting it on the fireplace as soon as the flame came to life.

He sat there for a few seconds, staring at the flames get brighter, a color yellow painting his face in light as he pulled his knees to his chest.