🌨⒋ Fire

🌨

It had been three days since Dream had arrived, the blonde was still struggling with pain all around his body, but it got bearable with the potions Wilbur would give him. He hated being this vulnerable in front of someone that wasn't himself, being weak and pathetic, but in this short amount of time he got to at least trust Wilbur a little bit, after all he was actually taking care of him, he had the chance to kill him at any time but he was doing what would be considered "protecting" him, which is the complete opposite.

He was currently laying in bed, the one that he had woken up in, he assumed there were two rooms in the house, which made him wonder if this room was meant for someone else.
He curled up on himself even more, as if he was trying to hide from the world, he felt like everybody was watching him. Who is "everybody"? He didn't know, he was completely alone in the room after all. He used his mask for a reason, to hide from everyone's eyes, but now? Everyone could see him, without his mask he just was just a pathetic ball of blankets on the mattress, he wanted to hide, from who? He didn't know!

All he knew is that he felt exposed without that bloody mask, completely naked to the eye —"Dream?" He heard a familiar voice come from the door, sitting up from his place and looking back at Wilbur, who stood leaning on the doorframe.

—"What?"

—"I couldn't help but notice" He walked closer until he was standing right besides the bed, placing his hand on Dream's hair and running his fingers through it, something that he's been doing often as he figured this was the only type of physical contact that the blonde seemed to accept —"that you need to take a bath love"

—"Are you saying that I smell bad?" Dream joked.

—"It's called higiene, a word that you probably didn't hear in prison" he joked as he pulled his hand away from him, seeing the blonde unbothered by it —"You could drink a potion so it doesn't hurt that much"

—"Fine but I'll try to drown myself" he said as he smiled at him and went to sit on the edge of the bed.

—"No you won't, let's go" he gently took his arms and helped him on his feet, Dream leaning on his side to not fall —"Would you look at that! You can stand all by yourself now!"

—"Don't treat me like a fucking child Wilbur" Dream said annoyed, hearing a small "okay" from Wilbur and his grip on him got loose, gasping and holding with all his strenght onto the taller, knowing that he would fall if he didn't —"do NOT let go of me you piece of shit!"

—"But you said-"

—"you know what i meant, prime you're so annoying-" he sighed as they started walking, even if the words had stopped he could still feel how Wilbur treated him so gently, as if he was a fragile glass figure that could break with the weakest of winds.
And he was not wrong. A little breeze could easily knock him off to the floor.
He didn't like what was happening of course, well, he did because his whole body was in pain and Wilbur was being mindful of it (which he was really thankful for) but it also was like a knife to his pride.

They entered the bathroom, Wilbur sitting Dream on the toilet's closed seat —"You think you can do it alone?"

—"Of course i can, i'm not a baby"