"I was eleven. My parents would take me to the movies on Saturdays if I tried hard in school during the week. I was so excited to go, I forgot my raincoat so I went back in. At first, I didn't see it. By the time I looked out the window... Mom and dad were gone." Elle was now into tears which had made Sidney tear her eyes.

"Turns out i wasn't the only one looking for this thing." Han said.

"Han saved me. Wouldn't leave me behind. He knew I'd always be a target so he taught me how to survive. We became a family." Elle turned her head to Han, still tears in her eyes And he was forcing a smirk at her.

" 'Always be a target'." Tej said. "Why?"

" 'Cause she is the key." Dom said as he leaned against the table. "Everybody's been looking for a thing. It was a person all along."

That made Mia's and Ramsey's face fall shockingly as they moved their heads straighter.

"My parents didn't want project aries to fall in the wrong hands, so they locked it with their own DNA, something we share." Elle explained.

"And them, one day, Mr. Nobody gave me the heads-up. That one of his best agents went rogue. So when Deckard Shaw came calling, we used it as cover." Han explained.

"But you got killed in a car crash, Han." Roman said.

"Mr. Nobody had a way of making things look real. My death—" Han began.

"Became the best way to stay alive."  Elle finished.

Suddenly, an alarm flashed through the room which made Sidney panic as she gripped on Tej.

They all quickly stood up while Ramsey and Tej went to the Laptop to check up on something. "What's happening?" Tej asked, quickly, panic in his voice.

"It's some kind of hidden subroutine the system follows." After Ramsey explained that, many of CIA's came in with weapons and circled around the room.

Tej pulled Sidney's arm to make her stand close next to him. Two of the agents pointed their gun at Ramsey, Tej and Sidney.

"That's it, right there." A man said, walking down the stairs. "Yeah, nobody moves...everybody lives."

That's when Jakob walked out of the cell making Sidney not look away from him as she pulled herself closer to Tej.

"Jakob." Mia caught his attention. Jakob looked over at her as his face fell.

"I'm sorry, Mia." Jakob said as he moved to Dom. "I was the rogue agent. Me. Dom, you ever think about how Mr. Nobody found you? Think he just dropped out of the sky and chose you? I ran missions with Mr. Nobody out of this Police for years." Jakob caught Elle in his eyes as he sighed in relief. "I've been looking for that key for a long time, Dom. And you just handed her over. I told you. This is my world."

"Got it." The man passed him the Aries.

"Got a lot of guys here." Dom suddenly said. "You trust 'em?"

"Trust this." Jakob smirked, holding up the Aries towards him. Jakob's smirk slowly faded as he looked down. "You know the only good thing to come from dad dying? If he hadn't, I'd have spent my entire life in your shadow. And now, you're gonna spend the rest of yours living mine." Jakob walked away.

"Only good thing about dad dying... was he didn't have to watch what you became." Dom said, making Jakob stop in his tracks. "you never deserved the Toretto name."

Hearing those words, angrily, Jakob turned around and stormed towards in front of him. "You think you knew dad, huh? What, 'cause you were his favorite? You don't know shit! Okay? You want the truth?" That made Mia look up as Dom tilted his head. "Dad died 'cause he was trying to throw that race. We were in deep debt. 'Cause of how he felt about you, he had to ask me for help. How was I supposed to know that car was gonna blow?"

"A good son would've said no. And a real brother would've come to me." Dom said.

"Come to you?" Jakob smirked as he straightened up snd stared at his brother for a while. "He made me promise you would never find out." That made Dom scowl. "And through all of it... I kept that promise."

Sidney noticed Mia's tears the whole time. She wanted to be there for her.

Jakob stepped away from Dom, past Elle. "The girl comes with me."

"Jakob!" Dom yelled as Jakob turned to him. "i will stop you. And that's my promise."

Jakob turned back around to leave until one of them men's went to grab Elle but Han launched at him only to be backed away as the other agent punched him in the stomach making Sidney gasp along with Ramsey while Tej was getting angry.

"Sue. Sue. Ah—" The man said. "come on. Come on."

They all walked out as Mia and Letty went towards Han to help him up. Sidney noticed there were only some of them agents left in there as Dom looked to Tej that nodded at him.

Sidney looked at Tej then at everyone else as Tej turned the button to magnetic until Dom shouted. "Down!"

Everyone went down until the agents' weapons and other things flew towards the wall magnetic. That's when smoke filled all over them as Dom pushed them away, running out. "Go! Go!"

Tej grabbed Sidney's hand as they all ran the other way, towards the tunnel as they ran in a different place only to keep running. "This way!" Tej shouted as Ramsey was the first one to climb up the ladder with the rest and opened the door, running in it.

Let's keep dancing on the broken glass!! Okay, I'm enjoying my writing rn
─────────────────────────────

Let's keep dancing on the broken glass!! Okay, I'm enjoying my writing rn─────────────────────────────