four.

اجتماع
𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐃𝐈 (𝐊3) 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐈 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I walked out the room as I seen the face chico was giving me, the face that he knew something was up

"why you was in there so long?" he asked me.

"I'm a female, tf you expect." I said, saying the logical answer.

"but you act like a damn nigga, so wtf took you so long strap-a-ganza" he said, causing me to suck my teeth as he called me that dumb ass name.

"don't worry about all that, just chill." I said, giving chico a look before walking back down the stairs, seeing that everybody was looking at me, smirking.

"we heard moaning, wassup with that?" nasir said as he rolled up his blunt, causing me to shrug.

"mmmm, so are ears just deceiving us?" jerrick said, causing me to once again shrug.

I turned my head over to harmoney, seeing as she struggled to walk down the stairs, causing me to laugh to myself a little.

"well what's wrong with you? why you shaking so bad?" jaaliyah asked, causing harmoney to shoot me a glare as I just laughed.

"nothing, I just fell." harmoney lied as she walked back over to the couch, slowly sitting down.

"girl you lying and it's so obvious, yo legs shaking like crazy, what really happen." jaaliyah asked, causing me to buss out laughing.

"that's what she get for lying." I mumbled, seeing as they all looked up at me.

"hold on, y'all been fucking?" jaaliyah asked, causing me to chuckle a bit as harmoney looked away, biting down her lip, "aye, I get whatever I want and when I saw her at the party, I fasho was finna get some of that." I said, seeing as harmoney looked at and gave me a look that said, "shut the fuck up."

"I knew y'all ass was fucking, it had been obvious because yesterday y'all was in the kitchen for awhile and harmoney can't hold her damn moans down, she was loud as hell." chico said, causing me to laugh.

"that's not funny, I had told you they could hear us yet you still did it, ugh." harmoney said, "moaning is natural and you can't hold that shit down for too long, so hey don't blame me, if I want pussy I'm gone get it." I said.

"also, watch how the fuck you speak to me because you already know I'll fuck you up, so cool it, I don't give a fuck that jaaliyah and them here." I added, seeing as harmoney went quiet and sat down next to me.

I loved how she listened to me, it seemed as if she knew that if she tried me it won't end up good, and I loved me a vunerable female, they bring another side out of me.

"damn she listened that quick, the fuck you did to her." nasir said causing me to shake my head, "nothing." I lied seeing as harmoney side-eyed me hard as I side-eyed back, "problem?" I asked, seeing as she looked away, "hm, no." she replied, causing me to nod as I pulled out my blunt I had in my pocket and went back to smoking it.

soon everybody was chilling, me, jerrick, nasir, and chico all smoking as jaaliyah just stayed on her phone until she got sleepy and wanted to go home, causing jerrick to nod as he stood up, "aye we finna go." he said, causing all of us to nod as we dapped him up, seeing as him and jaaliyah made they way out harmoney house, leaving.

I looked over at harmoney to see she was asleep, causing me to take another hit from my blunt before I put it out, licking my lips as I stood up, not even realizing that me and harmoney was the only's one left.

I picked her up as I felt her wrap her arms around me, checking the time to see it was around 8 some, causing me to shake my head a little as harmoney held onto me, making my way up the stairs slowly as I finally made it to harmoney room, walking in as I could see the dim lights.

harmoney had a purple led light in her room which would dim everytime you walked in, since it was motion censored, I walked over to the bed and slowly layed her down as I seen her open her eyes a little as she looked back at me.

"you finna leave me?" she asked causing me to smile a little, "you gone let a stranger stay at yo house?" I asked, "well that same stranger dun fingered me and ate me out like she knew me for years, so yeah, I am." she replied, causing me to chuckle as she was right.

"smart mouth ass." I said as I slid my slides off and climbed in bed with harmoney, seeing as she went over to me and latched on to my body, her body being warm.

( body heat is the best heat )

I looked down at her to see she had already fell back asleep, going onto my phone as I begin to scroll on my phone, thinking.

seeing a text pop up from jaaliyah I read it, "you busy?" it said, causing me to shake my head.
jaaliyah hadn't really loved jerrick, she would run to me about how he wasn't pleasing her right and how she needed me but at times I felt bad because he was my homie.

"I already told you I ain't on that" I responded, "you ain't say that last time you ate me out." she replied causing me to mug, "that was before I knew you and jerrick was fucking around, ever since then I haven't even been paying you no mind so don't start." I replied, putting my phone down as I didn't even care on what she was about to say next.

she the type I call foul, because she knew damn well me and jerrick had been homeboys and didn't tell me they was fucking around until the end, which pissed me off.
in which, I tried to tell jerrick but nigga ain't believe me and I ain't feel like loosing my homeboy, so I gave up.

I then looked back over at harmoney, to see she was moving around alot, causing me to whisper, "you alright?" I asked, seeing as she shook her head, getting on top of me as I rubbed her back, "what's wrong" I asked, seeing as she opened her eyes and looked back at me.

"I can't sleep, just having flash backs." she said, causing me to grow curious, "what flash backs?" I asked, seeing as she went quiet, I could tell she didn't wanna talk about it, "my bad, I shouldn't have asked." I said, "no it's fine I just don't have the courage to speak on it right now." she replied

"alright, just lay down and try to go to sleep." I told her, seeing as she nodded and laid back down on me, causing me to pull the cover us as I went back to rubbing her back, beginning to fall asleep myself.

it was too early to say I loved her, so I kept most of my words to myself.