two.

اجتماع
𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐃𝐈 (𝐊3) 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐈 𝐏𝐎𝐕

it had been a few days since I met harmoney, and then the situation that happened in the bathroom, shit, I couldn't stop thinking about her

espically how good she tasted.

I sat back, pulling from my blunt as I seen jaaliyah walk in with harmoney, causing me to make eye contact with her as I smirked, seeing her look away, I guess she was flustered.

"mane ik you ain't bring her non-talking ass over here" chico said, causing harmoney to mug him.

"do you ever stfu? I'm tired of you always running yo fucking mouth, bitch I do talk, I just don't wanna talk to you." harmoney said, causing me to laugh as chico shut up.

"well shit, my fault gangsta, I was only playing" he said, causing harmoney to sigh because now she felt bad.

"yeah you heard her, stfu nigguh" nasir said, causing chico to mug him as jaaliyah shook her head, sitting down on jerrick lap.

I couldn't but to look over at harmoney, admiring her.

I would eat her pussy all day if I could.

"y'all ever fucked a bitch in a bathroom? like got a quickie in?" nasir asked, causing me to nod.

"hell yeah, I actually did a couple days ago" I said, peeking over at harmoney to see her looking back at me.

"one time I did that shit and the bitch broke the sink, dawg I was so embarrassed" chico said, causing everybody to bust out laughing

"nigga what? broke the sink? was she a big bitch?" jerrick said.

"hell yeah, but shit I don't discriminate, I like em all, so I had gave her a chance, and she sat on the sink and that bitch collapsed, and I ain't wanna make her feel bad, so I told her it was igh and we just went to the car and fucked." chico said, causing me to shake my head.

"well was the pussy atleast worth it?" nasir asked.

"hell yeah, 10/10 I highly recommend" chico said

"you still got her number? shit" nasir said, causing me to shake my head.

"y'all some fools." I said

"fuck allat, how come yo gay ass never talk about fucking, I know you be fucking bitches with that strap" nasir said.

"cause I ain't find the right one, and bitch don't be mad that yo girl came to me, saying you wasn't hitting it right, you should be a damn shame, you got a real dick and still can't fuck right?" I said, shaking my head as he mugged me.