one.

اجتماع
𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐘 𝐒, 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐈𝐄𝐑 𝐏𝐎𝐕

sitting down on this couch, observing my surroundings as I sighed to myself, "I knew I shouldn't have came to this party" I said to myself, looking at the people smoking, and the other people drinking there life's away, while my friend, jaaliyah, ...

sitting down on this couch, observing my surroundings as I sighed to myself, "I knew I shouldn't have came to this party" I said to myself, looking at the people smoking, and the other people drinking there life's away, while my friend, jaaliyah, was over there, speaking to her boyfriend.

honestly if she was gone leave me alone at this party, what was the point on dragging me here.

I honestly could of stayed home and finished my show, being comfortable in my own bed and own space, not having to deal with people being loud, or the sounds of people arguing, shit was honestly aggravating.

"harmoney." jaaliyah called to me, causing me to look up at her as I seen her boyfriend, jerrick, and some of his homeboys behind him, but then my eyes fell onto a girl, seeing as she sized me up and tilted her head a little.

"hm?" I said, putting my attention back on harmoney.

"well you already know my boyfriend, but meet his homeboys, nasir, chico, and kennedi" she said, causing me to nod as I waved, "hey." I said, keeping it short because I really wasn't in the mood to talk, at all.

"she don't speak or some?" nasir said, causing me to sigh.

"I do talk, did you not just hear me say hey?" I said, aggravated.

"you talk bout' low asfc, how would I hear you shordy? make it make sense." nasir said, chico laughing as I licked my lips.

they honestly was being childish asfc.

"I heard her say hey and I'm all the way back here, y'all just wanna bugg her." kennedi said as she stepped up, shaking her head as she looked at me.

I never got the chance to fully observe her, so when I looked at her, I was kinda surprised, I wouldn't say I was attracted to females but something bout her was different, I felt myself wanting to reach out to her, I wanted to see how she was, sexually.

"you just gone keep staring at me?" kennedi said, causing me to shake my head a little, realizing I had got stuck in my thoughts as I was staring at her,

"oh I'm sorry.." I said, feeling embarrassed as I seen her nod, smiling as she her braces shown.

"it's igh ma" she said, sitting down next to me as I seen her size me up, once again.

"mmm."

"but I got a question, what you doing here by yourself? you look like you don't even wanna be here" she said