three.

اجتماع
𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐘 𝐒, 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐈𝐄𝐑 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I sat in my room, finishing up this project I had started, since I always had free time I wanted to do some

I had never told no one but I had liked to paint, it honestly calmed me down when I was anxious, upset or etc.

I stopped once I heard my phone ringing, seeing that jaaliyah was calling me, causing me to pick up my phone and answer.

"hello?"

"yeah, you home?" she asked

"yeah, why." I asked, confused.

"cause we coming over there." she said.

"wym we? as in."

"me, jerrick, nasir, chico, and kennedi."

"mm okay, but don't come to my house with all that ghettoness, because I just cleaned up."

"you sound like somebody old ass momma." I heard chico say in the background.

"bitch shut up, see when you get here, run me my one." I said, hearing him reply with a "bet." before jaaliyah hung up.

I shook my head as I put the painting down, getting up and putting the painting up at the top of my closet as I didn't want it to get onto anything.

I stopped once I heard a knock downstairs, already knowing that was jaaliyah and them as I made my way downstairs, opening up the door.

instantly, my eyes locked with kennedi as I seen the smirk form onto her face, knowing that something was finna happen.

"so you said run you yo one right?" chico said as he put his set up, causing me to put my set up as I starting swinging.

"oh na, you throwing them mean bitches." he said before picking me up, throwing me over his shoulder and slamming me onto the couch

"well damn." jaaliyah said as she shook her head, causing me to laugh.

"mane bitch I said fight, not wwe me" I said, seeing as he shrugged and sat down, causing me to sit back up as I seen nasir and kennedi sit down

"bitch said wwe" nasir said as he started laughing, causing me to shake my head as jaaliyah sat down on jerrick lap

honestly we all was use to her doing that, so we just payed her no mind when she did that.