Eric shook his head and gave my hand a squeeze.

“Your Wolf took control. Since she was angry at Alpha Jake, she could’ve assumed that she could take him on. That’s the main thing that worried me.”

Like always, he was right.

“I’m sorry,” I whispered.

Eric gave me a half-smile, lowered his head to my level, and pressed a kiss on my forehead.

“I know you and Christy are planning something. The Alpha knows too but he doesn’t know what it is,” Eric told me.

My heart started pounding faster in my chest. I didn’t know how he or Dylan knew about that.

“We overheard you two yesterday,” he shrugged.

“Oh,” I mumbled.

“Whatever you plan, I’m in,” Eric firmly stated, giving me a slight nod.

I was about to argue with him, but I couldn’t. If I did do something with Christy against Jake, having Eric by my side would make me feel safe, or as safe as I could be with what we were planning to do.

Since Eric had strict orders not to let me out of the room, he hung out with me in there. We had breakfast there, and Emma also sent us lunch, which John passed by to drop off.

It was so strange to have that arrangement. I was used to making the meals at the house, and doing basically everything in there.

While Eric had the TV on and he was playing one of his videogames, I was talking to Christy on the phone.

I figured the only opportunity I had to actually make plans with her was when Dylan was out. It turned out better than I expected, since Christy had the same problem as me.

She had to do everything behind Blake’s back. Christy told me he’d been pestering her to tell him if we were planning something.

She kept distracting him with other things, most of which I was really not interested in knowing. I guess now I knew Blake and Christy had a healthy sexual life, even though it was something I could’ve gone my whole life without knowing.

“We’re going to need money.”

I could hear the frown in Christy’s voice, which made me wonder why that was even a problem worth discussing.

Okay…” I said, stretching out the word, wondering where she was going with that thought.

“I don’t know how that’s going to work out since Blake has been on my case since you and Dylan left yesterday.”

“How much money do we need?” I asked as I made my way to the closet.

Eric’s head snapped up and he made his way towards me, suddenly looking interested in my conversation with Christy.

“I don’t know. Well for food, and if we see anything we like. It’s going to be like a vacation, except we’re getting rid of an Alpha, of course. Oh, and for hotels too, since I am not going to be sleeping in the woods,” she said in a whiney voice.

“Aren’t you supposed to be the real Rogue?”

“After living with Blake all this time in a big ass mansion, I got used to the good life,” she replied, shamelessly.

I laughed out loud at that, and Eric just shook his head.

I kneeled down on the ground and opened the drawer that Dylan always kept full with money. It was up to the top with wads of cash, just like it had been the last time I’d taken a few packs.