chapter 30

I got lost in his eyes,
and it was the first time
I felt actually being found...

"You know why you were here nuha?" Nuha snorted rolling her eyes.

"To be saved from some sort of people."Nuha replied. Raatib nodded.

"Are you save here?" He asked

"Very much."  She answered staring at the wall in front of her.

"Do  you wanna go back?" Raatib walked to bed.

"No never." She shifted to his place on bed.

"Are you happy here? " Raatib sat near her and pulled nuha in his embrace.

"Beyond the stars" She smiled and placed her head over his shoulder.

"Do you love me?" He asked and kissed her forehead

"For my life." Nuha replied  with a natural  tint of red.

"But nuha you should know that before you,I had many trust issues. You know before you came here... There was man who looked after me like his own child." Nuha frowned at the information.

"We met to an accident and rameez had to  be in hospital and I was in this room."

"I was seated in that corner, when that man walked in and sat behind me. I was weeping there." He pointed at a corner near balcony nuha gulped at the revelation.

" Feeling lonely and crying for I didn't get that concern and everything which rameez was having.the man told me that he will take care of me. I was so innocent that I got happy and......and than he use to cook for me and I use to help him." A smile crept on his lips remembering all those again. The man and his sweet wife.

"We use to sleep together, we use to eat together, he helped me with my wounds and one day I did something you did to me."  Nuha smiled knowing what he was trying to say.

"I walked to his office room which is mine now. I sat in his laps and held his face in my small hands and said looking in his eyes." Raatib grinned and said which shook nuha.

"I loved him. I told him that I love you. He laughed making me smile." Nuha nodded not interupting him.

"You trust me. He asked I looked at him confused. Why would he ask the question."

"He hugged me and said dill nadaan hain aapka bache...." It hurt my ego,I got angry and looked at him he faked sadness.

"He than said me that love is possible if you trust a person. If you don't trust one and say that you love one. That's nothing but infatuation. " Raatib said each word exactly like that man said remembering like it just happened a  hour ago.

"That day I didn't got what he said but now I understand what he told. I trust you nuha and that's why......"

His words died when nuha touched his lips with her. She moved back looking at him.

"You are not suppose to say this like this way. You need to say that properly."

"Your actions are enough for me" Raatib said in husky voice looking at her. Nuha hovering him and her head over his chest.