chapter 15

Mujhe mohabbat ki bimaari na hoti, agar joh tum itni piyari na hoti...

Nuha was laid on a white round bed with raatib over her, they both were looking in each other's eyes with so much love and lust.

Raatib could hear her heartbeat, he could smell her that sweet candy like smell. It was raining out heavily time was midnight and they both were having thier moment of love.

Raatib was so close to nuha's face that if she move her lips they would touch his. Which he wanted but nuha kept looking at him.

Her hands were around his neck as if she wanted him near her as if she wanted to feel him, look at him and just keep him near her.

Raatib leaned having enough of this eyes competition. He moved to her forehead and kissed there gently. Nuha giggle.

"What so funny mohtarma? " Raatib asked with amusement.

"Your beard mohtaram" Nuha copied his word

"Acha ji" raatib smiled and deeped his face in her neck and the next moment whole room was filled with her laughter.

And the next moment raatib was soaked in water. Rafid and rafif laughed giving each other a high five while raatib was still processing that it was just a dream. Cheh yaar!!

"Kya hain!?"Raatib asked annoyed.

"Haww, don't speak like that we just did our facial and all and stress can ruin your face tibu!!"Rafid said dramatically. Rafif and raatib frowned .

"When did we do that facial thing?" Rafif asked confused.

"In my dreams bro come on" rafid replied and kept his over his twin's shoulder and smirk. Raatib gesture rafif to bring him on bed he nodded.

"Bhai...."The next moment both of them started hitting rafid with blanket over him.

**********

Nuha was sleeping peacefully when sadia came in and slide the curtains with a warning.

"Nuha wake up it time for breakfast!!"

"Aapi two minutes please." Nuha said turned to other side.

"Nuha!!"sadia yelled but the kids ran in the room screaming her name.

She groan but before anything could happen the kids made a mountain over nuha. She mumbled something but was unheard by anyone.

Time files and it was just a day before their nikkah which is the grand yet classy.

Today nuha will apply henna and haldi than tomorrow is nikkah.

She was so excited yet scared for what will happen after she will sit in his room Tomorrow.

"Kids climb down!" Nuha's said but came muffled.

"Okay!!" One by one kids climb down nuha sighed and sat on her bed looking at sadia who was keeping her clothes out silently.

"Dia appi, meri help toh kariye."Nuha whined.

No response.

She understood that her dia appi is crying....

It's been like this every morning where safi and nuha would try to make sadia smile for she would cry silently.

"Appi she was crying while preparing the breakfast too."One kid informed nuha nodded they all walked to sadia and hugged her from back.

A sob left sadia's  lip which made them all sad.

"Kya aapi?" Nuha turned her and asked.

Sadia shook her head and looked at her feet.

"Aap khush nahi hain??"

"Hoon par itna jaldi...." Dia said in broken voice.

"Isse toh mein bhi sehmat hoon." One kid came and stood beside dia appi.

"Acha par issi wajah se toh-"nuha was interrupted by safi's voice.

"Dia!!mehendi wale aagaye hain." Safi informed standing from the door step of  nuha's room.

"They were supposed to cone till 2 right?" Nuha frown every kid including sadia and safi slapped thier head.

"It's two nuha you slept all day."  Sadia smiled and informed her nuha wide  her eyes and looked ove rthe kids and both the eleders

"But you said breakfast right?" Nuha asked with a frown

"Nuha your breakfast is our lunch remember?" Safi said sarcastically. Everyone laughed

"Haldi nahi hui abhi lekin" nuha pout and muttered.

"Koi  nahi raath mein mehendi nikalne ke baad karlete hain"sadia said.

**********

The rest  of the day was busy in henna than eating  than their haldi.

Both the places were decorated  beautifully and were light up with happiness, laughter and songs.

All ladies were on bride's side and boys were at groom's. Even dua came and applied henna and stayed that night in jannath.

She loved him which made his heart beat for her.

He never said anything but he still was tested positive for her love and found some nuha symptoms.
______________________________________

𝘈𝘴𝘭𝘢𝘮𝘶𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘬𝘶𝘮!!

𝘏𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴

𝘋𝘰 𝘷𝘰𝘵𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵

𝘈𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘩𝘢𝘧𝘪𝘻!!