"We could share sorella." He said while taking a spoon.
I had a full on grin on my face and muttered a thank you before taking a spoon. He looked at me and hesitated before asking

"If you want..you can sleep with me in my room, if it'll make you feel safer."

"Can I?" I asked after thinking it over.

"Anytime." He said as he placed our bowls in the sink.
He led me to his room and allowed me to lay down on the bed. After he laid on the bed with me and ran his hand through my hair. Eventually he whispered, "goodnight Alyssa. I love you." And I murmured back, " I love you too big brother." And eventually drifted off into sleep.

"Hermès. Let's go back to sleep please?" I groaned as 8 cuddled into him again. He chuckled.

"Lyss, I wish but we have school in an hour." He said.

"Fuck school." I said still halfway falling asleep. That earned a loudass laugh from Hermès.

"I know sissy, I know." He said

"Okay,here's what we could get ready now and you will get to spend the night again tonight." He said

"Deal." I said. I was going to get up regardless.
We both go ready and went downstairs.

"You look pretty principessa." Dad said as he kissed my forehead.

"She is gorgeous." Mom said kissing my cheek as everyone agreed causing me to blush.

"Hey guys, when you reach home this evening we need to talk about something." Dad said and everyone nodded.
Dad and the boys went on to talk in Italian about mafia business.

After eating the lovely food, we all went to garage and got into our cars. Today I took my Lamborghini.

"hola amor te ves espectacular" (hello love you look stunning) a deep voice said as he approached me.

"Gracias guapo." I said smiling at him. (Thank you handsome)

Dimitri gave me a hug followed by a discreet kiss below my ear seeing that my brothers were somewhere right there. When they approached us we kept out distance for the most part. Today I only had a morning session of English and Art.

At lunchtime I went to the cafeteria. As I entered I was called over by my brothers to their table.

"We never got to properly introduce ourselves, I'm Ryan" the boy with the blue eyes said shaking my hand.

"I'm Rumeos" one with brown eyes and black hair said.

"I'm Hayek." The last one said.
"It's nice to meet you, I'm Alyssa, their sister." I said.