"I love you too, Hun." 

She quickly ran to the water and splashed some water on Cubby, then she drowned Jisoo in the water by pushing her head down.

"I can't believe I dated a kid." I mumbled.

"We date an adult on the outside and a kid on the inside, Unnie." Rosie appeared behind me, wearing a sundress.

We sat in the wooden beach chair under the big umbrella. Mina offered me orange juice, which I accepted.

Later on, Jessi called them for lunch. They quickly run towards us, not minding that they are all wet.

I quickly grabbed a towel for Lili and wrapped it around her shoulder.

"Let's eat!" Jessi put the grilled meat in front of us.

We all happily devour the food. All of us are looking like we haven't eaten for years. We are all unknowingly famished.

•••

We were all done eating, so we decided to stay under the big umbrella, watching the beautiful sea.

I felt someone staring at me. I looked in the direction and discovered it was Rosie.

"Is there something on my face?" I asked her.

"In your neck." She answered, which made me wipe my neck. "That's why you are glowing today."

"Huh?" I looked at her with confusion.

"You had sex with Lisa." Nayeon straightforwardly stated, which made me choke in the air. 

"Confirmed." Mina chuckled.

"How is she? Is she good? " Sana asked, anticipating my answer.

"She is great and can be pretty wild. She topped me all night until I passed out. " They all gasped, which made me laugh mentally.

"Well, Lisa is a volleyball player, so it explains why she had long stamina in bed." Irene stated, and we all nodded in agreement.

"Can I try her, Jen?" Nayeon asked innocently, earning a deadly glare from me, and she just gave me a peace sign.

"You already have a girlfriend, Nayeon." "I said coldly."

"I'm just joking. Don't worry, Lisa is all yours, but if you get tired of her, I'm here for her. " I picked up my slipper and threw it in her direction.

Unfortunately, she managed to dodge it and she stuck out her tongue at me. I was about to throw the other slipper at her, but Rosie stopped me.

"Relax, she was just joking, Unnie." Rosie calmed me down.

"Is there a part 2 to your baby making practice?" Sana asked.

"If she doesn't want it, of course I'm going to force her. She can't say no to me. " I smirked.

"It's impossible for you not to be loud last night. How come Jisoo and Rosie didn't notice your loud moans?"Irene inquired while eyeing Rosie.

"They were also doing it, but we started ahead of them and ended after them." I said nonchalantly.

Rosie turned red and looked away, avoiding eye contact.

"Wow! Why did nothing happen between me and Tzuyu?" Sana started whining, which made us burst out laughing.

"Even us, Jeongyeon fell asleep as soon as her back met the mattress." Nayeon sighed in frustration.

We inverted our gaze on Irene, who was quiet.

"We just make out and sleep." She answered, even though we hadn't asked her yet.

They all heave a deep sigh, looking so sad about not having sex with their partners. Rosie and I just shook our heads at their antics.

All of a sudden, I felt an arm around my waist and pull me to her lap. Lili hugged me from behind and made me sit in her lap.

"What are you girls talking about? You all look lonely except for Chaengi and my Nini." Lili asked as she rested her chin on my shoulder.

"Nothing. I wish my bear would be like you." Irene said, then she walked towards Seulgi, which made my Lili confused.

"Why did I get myself an oblivious girlfriend? I have been giving her lots of hints that I want her to do me." Sana sighed and walked away.

"Rosie and Jennie, you are both lucky to have a dominant top." Before Mina walked away, she sent us a smile.

"If you get bored with Jennie, come to me, okay? I will take care of y—" Nayeon got cut off when I threw the other pair of my slippers at her. That made her run away while laughing loudly.

"Hun, what happened to them?" Lili asked me.

"They are just jealous of me and Rosie." I answered, making her more curious.

"With what?" I turned around to look at her and her eyebrows were meeting each other in the middle.

"Having hot sex with our lovers." Her mouth went O and she nodded.

I pinched her cheeks because it's tempting and she looks cute. She just let me in and I noticed that she was looking like she was processing what I had just said.

Suddenly, she snapped her head at Rosie and exclaimed, "You had sex with Jisoo?!!"

"Ahmmm... y-yeah?" Rosie said unsurely, sounding very nervous about it.

Lili pulled me away from her, and she stood up from our seat. She started doing stretching. Bone cracking can be heard.

"Wha—" I got cut off when she suddenly ran like a cheetah.

"JISOO TURTLE RABBIT KIM!!!" Lili yelled out on top of her lungs and launched towards Jisoo.

She tackled her to the ground and they wrestled.

"Looks like you've got yourself a pretty protective best friend and not a real twin sister." I told Rosie, and she nodded.

"That's why I liked her." I slowly looked at Rosie with one raised eyebrow. She looked at me innocently, with an angelic smile plastered on her face. "Seriously? Are you going to get jealous of that? It's in the past, and I already love Jisoo. "

"I'm jealous of anyone who looks, talks, makes a move on her, gets near her, breathes the same air as her, and lives in the world where she is currently living in." I responded, receiving a shake of her head in disbelief.

"You need to get laid more, Unnie. Mark your territory and don't ever let her get away from you. Make everything special and memorable so she won't forget about it till she dies, and even on her death bed, she will think about you. " She said this and walked away.

I pause for a moment to consider what Rosie just said.She just taught me how to make Lisa never leave me and will be so under my spell that she can't help but fall in love with me even more and harder.

I love the idea of what Rosie just said.

I'm going to make Lisa obsessed with me.