| 51 |

It had been two days since Jimin visited Gyeongsu

It had been two days since Jimin visited Gyeongsu. At first, Jungkook was sad but eventually, he pulled himself together, got back to normal, still hoping that one day, things would change for the better.

He had kept himself busy. While Seokjin's arm was recovering and he wasn't able to teach much, Jungkook took care of it.

"It's not fair. It's the second time and I'm not as injured as the last time but it's not fair how you have to handle a grown-up's job," Seokjin complained, "You didn't have to help me, I would've been ok on my own but do you listen?"

"It's nothing. Is it fair to abandon some job when the other person is not doing well?" Jungkook smiled, "You're thinking too much. I enjoy your company and I enjoy doing this... helping the students. Since there isn't much to do when I'm not helping my parents, this only allows me to be responsible while having fun so I can never complain."

Seokjin felt somewhat relieved.

"Thanks to Yoongi that you still have that company"

"Thanks to him. And from what I heard, he sounded very cool doing that"

"He is," Seokjin agreed then remembered something, "Yoongi... if he can play that piece of music, then maybe he can use it to weaken Namjoon. I wonder why didn't he think about it"

"Maybe he is afraid or unsure," Jungkook said.

Seokjin shook his head, "Yoongi isn't like that. He never backs down from something he could do. He would at least try."

"Maybe this time it's different... leaving him no chance but to surrender to keep his family safe"

"If that's the case then I wonder how powerful Namjoon really is"

Jungkook was surprised, "Haven't you seen it that day? The way he made you surrender," even recalling it made Jungkook nervous as if he could still feel that aura.

Seokjin shook his head and chuckled, "But Voo..."

"Boo? What?" Jungkook was confused.

Seokjin realized that he said it out loud.

"Nothing. What you're saying seems like the only probable reason. Namjoon is dangerously powerful"

Jungkook nodded.

They fell silent for a minute until Jungkook spoke.

"Isn't it strange to not depend on someone for your happiness but still want them in your life"

"I wonder the same. But the good thing is that they're always with you"

"Always?"

"If you still have the memories, and the good impact that they left, they're still there with you. You don't have to always depend on them," he paused for a moment, "I wish So Yoon had some impact on Namjoon..."