"Ok, guess what?", my best friend piped after stabbing a fork into her food. 

"What?", I asked, actually trying to show that I'm interested in what she has to say, since lately, these days, possibly for the past year or two, I haven't been one to talk much. In simple words, I wasn't a people's person. Not anymore at least. If anything, I hated them. I hated people. I tried my hardest to be open a little more, especially and only to my group of friends, because they were probably the only ones worth my time to give a damn about. 

"I caught a sneak peak of my test from last Wednesday on Mr Bernard's desk while he was marking and I'm positive, I saw a 95 percent in red."

My eyes actually lit up. "Well done, Lil", I congratulated, genuinely proud of her. I'll always be happy for Lily, because unlike me, she works really hard for her grades and deserved all of them. I didn't smile like I used to, but to show that I really was happy for her, I leaned in for a quick side-hug. "I'm proud of you."

She wrapped an arm around me and held me close for a second longer. "Thanks babe."

"Alright, lovey-dovies", Aurelia settled her tray down with Regina following after her. "What's the good news?"

"I passed my French test", Lily grinned and I pulled away from her then, though it was a little hard to because she smelled good. She always does. She was a Victoria Secret 'Love Spell' kind of girl, since day one I met her. 

"Like you were going to fail", Regina dropped.

"And she's not eating again", Aurelia pinned me down with a stare. I just shrugged. "Ok babe, I love you but one day, I'm gonna be shoving down a mouthful of things down your throat just to get you to eat."

Lily choked on her Diet Coke. I bit down on my bottom lip to hide my smirk. 

"Hm ~ What kind of things?", Regina wriggled her eyebrows and I nearly laughed. 

"Other things", Aurelia grumbled.

"Just get me drunk and you'll have no trouble at all", I winked.

"You dirty little -", Aurelia stopped herself from saying the S word, but I chuckled.

"I take slut as a compliment. It's my ego kick."

"And only you can be proud of being dirty which is why you have my respect", Aurelia raised her can of soda in salute. 

Lily snorted. "Well honestly, all of ours", she raised her Coke. 

"Looks like a cheers", Regina was next to raise her box of juice. Aurelia rolled over a bottle of lemon tea to me which I gladly took and uncapped. 

"Cheers to giving no fucks", Aurelia bluntly said and I really wanted to kiss her. Nobody would blame me if I did though. Aurelia was pretty and obviously, hot. We were best friends, we kissed before and it was a dare. Although back then it was just a kiss on the cheek, it made me blush regardless.

"Abso-fucking-loutely", I sighed and we cheers our virgin drinks. I downed a whole gulp of the tea, hoping that it was something else. 

"Alright I have a 411", Aurelia suddenly announced and got all of our attention. 

"This better be good", I heard Lilly mumble. 

"What is it?", Regina asked first. 

Aurelia allowed a dramatic pause. "We have new students coming in."

Lily chuckled. "That's it? That's the 411?"

"I mean don't you think it's weird? It's the middle of the school year", Aurelia queried.