I lost

The pair wakes up to a startling knock on the door. They find themselves tangled around each other. Georgia makes sure Jessie is covered before getting out of bed and places on shorts and a t-shirt. She slips out of the room and greets Ash. "Hey breakfast is ready. How'd you sleep last night?"

"Just fine." Georgia responds as a lazy smile finds its way onto the thin lips.

"Alright well me and Ali have some errands to run so we'll be out till about 3."

"Ok." Georgia says as Ashlyn heads towards Ali who's waiting at the door. She walks back into her room and ditches her shirt. Normally she would be on her third workout but she's utterly exhausted after being up until the early hours of the morning, 5 am to be exact doing- well let's say "cardio".

She climbs into bed causing Jessie to clutch to her sports bra strap. Georgia runs her hand up and down the Canadians back causing her to slowly wake. She yawns lazily before sitting up and pulling the comforter up with her.

"Good morning." She says mid yawn.

"Mornin. How'd you sleep?" Georgia questions.

"Good. You?"

"Just fine. Well there's breakfast out there if you want to get up."

"I need to shower I smell like sex."

"Ok I'll be here."

"Or you could join me."

"I obviously can't turn you down." Georgia says following Jessie to the bathroom. They disappear behind the white door and remerge with a cloud of steam following them. The pair changes into acceptable clothes, Georgia dawns a pair of mens Nike running shorts, and a black t-shirt along with her running shoes. Jessie is clad in ucla kit shorts and one of Georgias hoodies. They grab breakfast and discuss the plans for today. "So where do you want to go?" Georgia questions as if she knows the area.

"I don't know."

"Ok. So what do you want to do. I mean like see a movie, go out to lunch, play minigolf?"

"Mini golf sounds fun."

"Be ready to lose."

"I wouldn't get to cocky."

"I'm the Nelly Korda of minigolf."

"Huh?"

"She's the female version of tiger woods without the dope."

"Oh okay. And I'm Phil mickelson?" She ends her sentence as she waits for my nod of approval.

I nod signally she was right. "Alright well we can head whenever." I say as I take both of our now empty plates and rinse them before placing them in the dishwasher.

"Let's head." She says causing me to order an Uber. He'll be here in just over 5 minutes. We chill out side as we wait.

"Where are you thinking of signing?"

"I'm gonna have to sign with Orlando and then I'll sign with Portland and have my playing rights transferred over."

"Why Portland?"

"Why not. They said if I fulfill my contract they will do right by me and that's what I want."

"That's good."

"Yeah." The conversation dies as the Uber pulls up. They climb in and drive the 10 minutes to a mini golf course. They thank the Uber driver and tip him of course before walking up to the service counter at the outdoor putt-putt course.

The exchange is quick as they pay the set amount, pick a colored ball and a putter. Jessie picked red and Georgia picked blue. They started on hole one, a quick straight putt with a singular bump cutting the course about 2/3rd down the green.