Warning

This story covers multiple triggering topics such as mental, emotional, and sexual abuse, as well as rape. There is also avid drug use in the forms of recreational drugs and prescription pills, there is mention of Performance Enhancing Drugs, Eating Disorders, and child neglect. If you find any of these topics triggering please either exit the book or read with caution. I most likely won't put warnings as they are so frequent in my writing.

Please understand that this is a fictional book. I'm writing about topics as I learn about them some things aren't completely accurate as this is a work of fiction. Please do not point out every little things. Some details are made up and not realistically to further prove this is a work of fiction and not all the events in this book are realistic.

If you ask for an update that further discourages me from updates. This book I'm writing 5000 word chapters on average so please understand that I can't write write all day everyday. Now don't get me wrong I love writing and pushing out content for you all but please understand and take into account that I have a life outside of this platform.

Thank you for reading through this and I hope you enjoy this book. If you do have extensive knowledge about eating disorders, drug abuse in forms of recreational and prescription, and all forms of abuse please feel free to contact me privately if you wish to further educate me and make my writing more realistic with said events.

Thank you again for all the supports
-J.T.Stork