Lucy x jimin

Seoul, Korea October 21 2015
Lucy and wendy were finishing up a mission. They had to capture some bandits from fior in Korea. The had to blend in and look like they were from there. It took almost two days but it was worth it. Once they were coming back some kids walked up to Lucy. "Are you Lucy and wendy?" The two nodded. "See I knew it you can't cosplay this perfect." They smiled as people were now crowding around them. "How did you leave fior?"
"Train"
"Where's Carla?"
"Home if she was here she would have turned into a regular cat, her knowing this she had to stay."
Then the group of kids shooed away the rest of the people. They smirked," we want you to hear something." They put one earbud in their ears. They liked the songs being played. "How old are you Lucy?"
"Nineteen"
"Wow you can be an ideal type for anyone of them." Wendy dissapeared.
"For who?"
"For bts."
"Wait can you sing ?" Wendy cake back with juvia and erza.
"Of course she can" then erza and juvia grabbed Lucy and came out in different attire(except juvia had on a black dress). Lucy called out Virgo and Aries. Then Wendy went on her phone and got an beat. The they went on stage.(the same as the video). Everyone in the park watched in awe at her voice. The area was so beautiful. Bts appeared being dragged by the kids who asked about lucy's singing. Two minutes and fifty three in the song they heard everyone scream and cheering them on even more. The boys watched, Then three minutes in the song the stage changed into water. Many people wondered how that was possible. The kids told bts, "Lucy-san, erza, juvia, and Wendy are from the fairy tail anime. "
"Lucy-san and me came in here because we did a job here." The song ended and erza and juvia went home. Virgo and Aries went back to the celestial world. Then Lucy went to change into her regular outfit she wears at fairy tail. Once Lucy came back the kids(and Wendy) congratulated Lucy and so did the whole park. The kids smirked "You can sing really good." She blushed "thank you." Wendy pulled bts near Lucy. "Lucy this is bts jin, rap monster, suga, j-hope, jimin, v, and Jung kook. " she pointed to each person whose name was given. "Bts this is Lucy." The kids had an idea. "Lucy come with Wendy." Wendy pulled Wendy a little further. Lucy was separated and Wendy left to get jin. She puled him to her. The rule is each of you have five minutes to talk to lucy-san, do a fun activity, or both. "
Now starting
"That was some performance."
"Thanks"
"So-"
"Lucy hime can you sign an autograph?"
"Sure" she signed the little girl's notebook." She then turned back and seen him with a questioning look.
"Nani?"
"Lucy hime?"
"Yes jin hime"
"You know so your a Japanese fan?" She nodded. "Even a princess has to listen to a princess." Lucy giggled which made jin blush. "Awww jin hime Your just too cute."
"Thanks Lucy hime."she smiled "no problem jin hime." Wendy came in and took jin. "Bye jin hime!"
"Bye Lucy hime." She then brought rap monster. "I enjoyed your performance"
"Thank you"
"Hey rap monster."
"Yeah?"
"Want to play a game?"
"Sure." Lucy pulled him near the lake.
"Okay the game we are about to play is a little childish so to make it more fun add-" she pointed to Wendy. "Okay this game has many signs, These signs help give hints to were the prize is." The two nodded. "The less you are able to receive punishment." The two's eyes widen."what is the punishment?" The two were very curious ones. Wendy smirked evily and made a evil laugh an evil aura coming out of her. The two scooted a little further from her. Rap monster whispered "is she always like this?"
"No" Wendy then had a sweet smile. "The game starts now." They started to run. Each finding many prizes. They heard Wendy on the announcements. "Oh and there will be obstacles."
"Operformance"
They heard girls screaming. "Fan girls!!!!!" Wendy yelled
"Lucy hime, rap monster" Lucy and rap monster ran still with the prizes. They ran to the finish line. "You two are tied." Rap monster walked back. Wendy then brought suga. "Great performance"
"Thanks"
"Lucy how did you do the thing with the water and the stage?"
"I would tell you but that's a group secret."
"Well a secret is a secret." The two thought of what to do next. They went to the lake. Lucy grabbed a pebble and threw it. It sunk in the water. Suga threw the pebble and it skipped. Lucy looked at him in shock. "How did you do that when I throw it my pebble just sinks."
"It's easy." Suga showed her. She tried it and it skipped but not like how suga's skipped. "Can you show me?"
"I would tell you but that'd a secret." She pouted and he laughed. "What's so funny."
"When you pout it's so cute. "She blushed. "Arigatōgozaimashita suga" suga walked back and so did Lucy. Wendy brought over j-hope."cool performance"
"Arigatōgo sugoi j-hope."
"Oi sugoi j-hope."
"Oh Japanese fan I see. "
"Yup"
"Lucy hime?"
"Yes sugoi j-hope."
"Let's play a game."
"Sure." He pulled her near a bench. Who can stay upside down the longest. She two went upside down. Lucy and j-hope looked at each other. Then looked back.
Four minutes later
Lucy felt like she was about to throw up and fell. "Itai" she giggled he chuckled and helped Lucy up. "Are you okay."
"Yeah" j-hope helped her up.
"Arigatōgozaimashita sugoi j-hope." The two walked back and Wendy brought jimin. "Hey" she giggled then laughed. "Why are you laughing.
"I would have expected you to be more outgoing but you seemed so shy just now." He blushed. "Awe jimin is blushing." He shook his head. "Gomene" she stopped laughing. He looked at her with a questioning look. "Yeah"
"I want to know am I actually short?" Lucy thought he is taller than me so I guess no.
"Your not short you taller than me so if anything to me your tall." He smiled, "so "I'm not a child."
"Thank you Lucy!" He picked her up and spinned her around as she giggled. He put her down. "No problem jimin." The two had an idea. "Hey Lucy/ hey jimin."
"Go ahead."
"Well Lucy how about we play a game?"
"Sure" Wendy walked up to them. The game is simple. She gave them a set of head phones each. "You two have to listen to this song on repeat."
"Okay" Wendy walked away evily laughing. The two's eyes widened. "What is this?"
"I will go first like a man."
"Ugh you sound like elfman." The two then put on their headphones. Both of there faces turned into shock.
Two minutes later
Jimin still had a shocked face and Lucy was now dancing with the song. (link In the comments.) Once the song stopped her smiled. "Congrats you two survived. You only have about two minutes left now.
"Awe the song is over."
"I'm glad too." The two sat on the bench. Lucy smirked. "What?"
"I believe I have won."
"No you did not I still survived."
"Barely"
"How about we decide we both have won. Winner?" Jimin stuck his hand out. "Winner." Lucy took his hand out and shook it. "Arigatōgozaimashita jimin." He winked at Lucy. Wendy didn't come back. Lucy was waiting for v. She looked around. She then felt as if she was being lifted. Lucy looked down to see that she was on v's shoulders. She blushed "Am I heavy?"
"No if anything you are very light." She smiled
"Arigatōgo v" He put her down. The two thought of what to do. "Staring contest?"
"Sure"
"1, 2, 3, go" the contest started and they stared at each other.
30 seconds later
The two were barely able to open their eyes. They then blinked at the same time. "You loose/you lost" the two laughed.
"That was a great performance you did lucy."
"Thanks "
"How did more people appear?"
"Oh my celestial spirits? Watch this"
"Gate of the Virgin I open the virgo." Virgo gate opened and she appeared.
"Punishment hime?" She blushed .
"No virgo." She forced the gate close. V and lucy made a secret handshake earlier and did it. "Bye v"
"Bye lucy" Wendy then brought over jung kook. "Kkukie!" She jumped up and hugged him he caught her. Wendy blushed. "You two know each other? "
"Yeah on an old job." She made an o face and left. She told bts and the children with them wondering what happened. Lucy grabbed his hands. "Come on." She pulled him in the woods with one of her hands still holding his. They looked around. Jung kook had seen something. It was a flower but it had something different about it. He lifted it up. It was a Magnolia. He put it in lucy's hair. He looked at her and blushed. "You look beautiful."
"Thank you." The two began to walk back. "That was an amazing performance." She giggled "thank you ""
"Your the only one who knows the water trick."
"Juvia? "
"You know it." She hugged him from behind as the two continued to walk back. Lucy loved him like a brother. "Lucy "
"Yes kkukie? "
"Jimin has a huge crush on you can't you tell?" She blushed "I didn't notice. "
"Well go on a date with him." He stopped and turned to her then smirked. "Unless your too chicken. "
"I am not chicken. " Lucy stuck her tongue out at him. He did it back. The two opened their eyes and laughed. They continued to walk again. "Your still short."
"I'm not that short."
"Right your shorter than jimin." They were now out the woods. "Well you tall." He smirked again. "Not a good comeback. " She pouted. They walked back with the group. "Shortest says what."
"What? "She blushed "kkukie no fair." The group laughed. Jimin looked at lucy and winked. She blushed and grabbed his hand pulling him away from the group. No one was around them. She looked at him straight in the eyes. He blushed. Then she pulled him in the woods. "Lucy what are you doing? " She looked at him blushing deeply. Then he looked at her face and blushed . "Not again" He did not want a broken heart. Lucy looked at him. "I want to know if I can see you later? " He made sure he was not dreaming or if it was his imagination. "Sure we'll meet here later." She smiled and hugged him.