𝘉𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥

Hello! I'm Maddy, the author of White Hot Forever, and I want to thank you for even choosing to click on my book!

I started writing this novel at the beginning of summer 2021 and just finished recently. The entire book has been completed, written and edited to my perfection with the help of my two friends Alex & Sarah.

I wanted to create a story that the reader would not be able to put down. But most of all I wanted to create something that was more than your typical romance B.E story.

My inspiration for creating this story was my love for mystery & plot twists. I wanted to create something where after finishing the book, the readers would be excited to re-read it just so they can search for clues they might have brushed past the first time.

So search for clues! Every italicized text, chapter title & image has a meaning!

It took a few months of heavy thinking and planning out how the story would unveil

It took a few months of heavy thinking and planning out how the story would unveil. A small detail can have a huge significance in the end, so read between the lines! I promise everything is there for a reason and by the end of the novel you will have been given all the clues to answer the mystery that has been waiting to reveal itself.

There are multiple plot twists, and once you think you cracked the code....you might have not. But don't worry! All good mystery novels have to play fair by giving the reader everything they need to figure out how it will end! If you ever are confused it is most likely because I want you to be, but still feel free to ask questions! If it does not give away anything I will answer them !

If you ever want to talk about anything or just need someone to talk to I'm here! Text me!

If you want to see how I envision the characters & their traits check out the book I posted called "White Hot Forever: Character & Town Guide" Inside are sketched portraits and some info about the town and the characters!

When all the chapters are published, there will be one more called "After the read" inside will be all the explanations for all the clues, questions, and the reasoning behind each chapter title and art.

I made all the physical clues with transparent background but it wont let me upload for some reason, so read in black! And when you are done the novel please do not comment any spoilers in earlier chapters!!

Again, Thank you so much for being a part of this story with me. I truly hope you enjoy it as much as I do. <3

Enjoy!

-Maddy