𝘞𝘩𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘏𝘰𝘵 𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳

"Some say the world will end in fire, Some say in ice. From what I've tasted of desire. I hold with those who favor fire."

"She was gone. The girl I had loved was taken by the glowing orange flames that surrounded her. The way the fire danced around her body was the last sight she saw and with her world ending in fire...so did mine."

When Maddy's girlfriend is suddenly murdered after moving across the country, her world is flipped upside down. The 17 year old's "suicide" shocked the small town of Clearwater... only Maddy knows it was no suicide. The mystery of her girlfriend's murder eats her alive day by day which leads her to try and solve her death and bring her the justice she deserves. She moves to the last town her girlfriend was in before someone took her life. There she finds more than what she searched for...including a girl with the most bewitching pair of blue eyes.

TW : Contains murder, drugs, sex, mental illness, suicide, blood, mentions of self-harm & abuse, and mature content

Even though some characters are based on real people, they are still characters. The story does not reflect the character's personality or actions of the people they're based after.

If you want to see how I envision the characters & their traits check out the book I posted called "White Hot Forever: Character & Town Guide" Inside are sketched portraits and some info about the town and the characters, as well as a timeline for the story!

Although the story takes place in the same location the Twilight movies were based, there are NO vampires or any supernatural forces in this book.

When all the chapters are published, there will be one more called "After the read" inside will be all the explanations for all the clues, questions, and the reasoning behind each chapter title and art and answers to every question you may have.

Cover Art: Gloria Gorni

Novel Word Count : 98,775 (Around 500 pages, 8 hours)

Timeline for the novel: Based in fall of 2019.