Twenty nine

I stood beside Edward as Carlisle explained to us that this baby will kill Naomi. I blanked it all out when I heard him say that we have to get rid of it.

"No." Jasper said. "That child is something I want. If she dies after birth, I will turn her before it's too late."

Everyone looked at Jasper. He was serious causing Naomi to smile. He wants to keep the baby. She thought. Jasper walked over and kissed her head. "Thank you for not wanting to kill this child."

"Naomi, if you're happy with this pregnancy then so am I." He said looking her in the eyes. "I will be ready to turn you, darlin'."

I promise I would. This child, Naomi, and Mary are my world. I refuse to ignore her wishes, I refuse to let them touch a miracle. No one knew it was possible, but it just happened. I will kill anyone who harms my unborn child.
~~~
Jasper stood as Carlisle did an x-ray on Naomi's ribs. The baby broke her ribs causing Jasper to sigh till he smelt something. "Who is it?"

"Where's Naomi?" They heard.

"Jacob." She said as Jasper helped her out of bed.

They walked into the living room to see him, but Jacob was pissed. "You did this."

"Don't even start." Naomi tells him. "I've had enough of the pros and cons. This is my damn child and I won't get rid of him. Just like Mary. I didn't give her up and I refuse to do that to this baby." She sat down. "Now, anyone else wants to piss me off, go on ahead."

No one said a word as Jasper smiled at her.

She doesn't know what that does to me when she speaks her mind. I'm proud of her in every way and I'll stand by my wife's side till it's time to turn her.

Naomi looked at Jasper as he kissed her. Jacob watched as his best friend and her husband cuddle. Edward tapped him on the shoulder causing them to go to a private room to talk. "I love you, Naomi."

"Thank you for standing up for us." She tells him.

"This is my chance to have a baby with my beautiful mate." He said. "I love Mary and this baby. No one is going to change that."

Naomi smiled as she looked up and kissed him. He wanted this baby just as much as she did.

Just that smile told me that Naomi was proud. I decided to take her to bed where she can rest.

They watched Jasper leave with Naomi causing Rosalie to sigh. "This is Naomi Drew Hale that we are fussing over. That girl has went through hell and back." She laughed a bit. "I have never met a human like Naomi. Her carrying that baby is wonderful and...I don't think we should be fighting for what's right for her."

"I'm with Rosalie." Emmett agrees. "Drew deserves the chance to have another baby. Let her be."

Jacob couldn't believe what he was hearing. He walked out and did the one thing that may make Naomi upset. "Charlie, it's Naomi. I think you need to come here and see for yourself."
~~~
"You did what!!!!" Naomi screamed once she woke up. "Why the hell did you call daddy?"

"To talk some since into you." Jacob said as Leah and Seth walked in.

"Why are they here?"

"We left the pack just like Jacob. Had too." Leah said as Jacob kissed her forehead. "You're pregnant."

Naomi nodded as she saw her dad. "Hi daddy..." Charlie looked at her with red eyes.